• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received zero rewards point from ICICI Coral RuPay 😅

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi,

I got zero rewards point from ICICI Coral RuPay credit card for the month of April.

I have done transactions to valid merchants.

Please check below screenshot.

There are more transactions which amount is greater than 200.

1714816398654.jpeg

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi,

I got zero rewards point from ICICI Coral RuPay credit card for the month of April.

I have done transactions to valid merchants.

Please check below screenshot.

There are more transactions which amount is greater than 200.

1714816398654.jpeg
Same for this months. Customer care is saying they will check and revert.

I have Axis MyZone RuPay and Kotak League platinum RuPay. Should I shift my spending towards Axis MyZone via UPI?

the_collector

TF Premier
This seems to be a widespread issue, I made a transaction on Makemytrip with my coral rupay and they didn't give me any points for it. I am still fighting for it after a month and they said it will reflect in this statement.

Already useless rewards and they still don't give that little also -_-

Patil007

TF Ace
I have removed this card from UPI app, if no points were given for last two months, will close the card.

Better to shift to Axis Myzone, not sure that is also worth 😅 .

the_collector

TF Premier
Would anyone tell me how to redeam ICICI Coral cc reward points? I have 21,000 reward points. But don't know where and how to redeam.
You'll see an option to redeem points through the imobile app ( just below the points ). Click on that and it'll redirect you to a different site.

On this page you can redeem the points. Best would to be to get vouchers for your points.

Remember they will charge a 99+gst redemption fee

the_collector

TF Premier
I spoke to customer care just now. They said there has been issue for a lot of customers wherein their points have not credited for the transactions made in May. They said they will get added to the June months statement and will credit 7 days after statement generation. ( This is not only for UPI transactions, but all)

So guys check your last 2 months statement and raise this issue via email to them.