• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received mail from noreply@kotak.com for consent, how to reply?

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi folks, I applied for League platinum CC via online mode, but didn't receive any update for 2 weeks, so sent a mail to Level 1 Grievance.
I received a reply from them:

"As per revert received from relevant team, we regret to informed you that we unable to process your digital credit card application 23076XXXXX825 further, due to technical issue.
Request you to kindly confirm if you ok with physical application in order to assist you further on approval basis."

Catch is I'm not sure my confirmation will reach them as the mail I received is from noreply@kotak.com.

What should I do now?
Raise another grievance?

Last edited:

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hi folks, I applied for League platinum CC via online mode, but didn't receive any update for 2 weeks, so sent a mail to Level 1 Grievance.

"As per revert received from relevant team, we regret to informed you that we unable to process your digital credit card application 23076XXXXX825 further, due to technical issue.
Request you to kindly confirm if you ok with physical application in order to assist you further on approval basis."

Catch is I'm not sure my confirmation will reach them as the mail I received is from noreply@kotak.com.

What should I do now?
Raise another grievance?
Yes try replying wherever you raised the grievance.

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge

What should I do now?
Raise another grievance?
nodalofficer@kotak.com

Dhm66

TF Buzz

What should I do now?
Raise another grievance?
Have you got any rigid solution of this issue after raising grievance 2nd time?

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have you got any rigid solution of this issue after raising grievance 2nd time?
Was a bit unique situation for me.
An agent called and started filling physical application asking me details.
Unfortunately, besides rent agreement, i didn't have current address proof, so physical application couldn't go ahead.
2 CIBIL entries wasted.
In online there's biometric, so even if you don't have current address proof, it works.