• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card First Year Free Offer.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC Diners Club Black lifetime free credit card. Today I received HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card First Year Free Offer.

Can I have 2 HDFC Credit cards? Is it possible?

1668755347162.png

Is this card worth it?
From where to get this offer? Can you share the link

I tried applying C2C for HDFC CC to get LTF but as I am WFH they want office within 100km and since mine is more they declined to process the application.

So would like to apply for this. I just need one HDFC card which I will use like yearly once or twice when there is offers running on Amazon or Flipkart. Can this card be used for the same as it is cobranded CC?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I tried applying C2C for HDFC CC to get LTF but as I am WFH they want office within 100km and since mine is more they declined to process the application.

So would like to apply for this. I just need one HDFC card which I will use like yearly once or twice when there is offers running on Amazon or Flipkart. Can this card be used for the same as it is cobranded CC?
I simply clicked on the banner on hdfc page to apply got credit card

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

If u don't have any hdfc card... Let me tell u how I navigated from tata neu to core hdfc card....

I applied on 17th oct for tata neu plus card....card approved on 21st....delivered on 24th...from that day Itself.... I initiated the process of conversation of my card to a core hdfc card.... First I mailed to give me a ltf millenia as people are holding two hdfc cards one core and one cobranded.... They rejected this proposal... Then I requested to convert my card to ltf millenia... They were only ready to give money back plus fyf.... Then I mailed to nodal officer... And since I am also a savings account holder they agreed to give me ltf moneyback plus card on basis of registration for smartpay.... Today new moneyback card also generated....

Since I have limit of 70000 they were not able to give millenia as ut has 1 lakh threshold....

So I got a core hdfc card.ltf.. I can again get tata neu card in future if I want.... Also I got 499 neu coins as welcome benefits... And also I won't have to pay anything for tata neu plus card as joining fees is charged in 3rd statement....

If u don't have any hdfc card... Let me tell u how I navigated from tata neu to core hdfc card....

I applied on 17th oct for tata neu plus card....card approved on 21st....delivered on 24th...from that day Itself.... I initiated the process of conversation of my card to a core hdfc card.... First I mailed to give me a ltf millenia as people are holding two hdfc cards one core and one cobranded.... They rejected this proposal... Then I requested to convert my card to ltf millenia... They were only ready to give money back plus fyf.... Then I mailed to nodal officer... And since I am also a savings account holder they agreed to give me ltf moneyback plus card on basis of registration for smartpay.... Today new moneyback card also generated....

Since I have limit of 70000 they were not able to give millenia as ut has 1 lakh threshold....

So I got a core hdfc card.ltf.. I can again get tata neu card in future if I want.... Also I got 499 neu coins as welcome benefits... And also I won't have to pay anything for tata neu plus card as joining fees is charged in 3rd statement....
I dont have an HDFC account I will only use it like yearly 4 or 5 transaction when Amazon or Flipkart so I am happy with any card. If I get Shoppers Stop I applied today I will just take it. Otherwise I will try this method

my card also approved with 61K limit. since hdfc is almost at final stage in linking CC with upi I'm going to hold tata neu till Sbi also launch this feature. after that I'm also going to convert it to core hdfc card. Anyway, do you know whether HDFC has good rupay varient card?