• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Received Gyftr bonus rewards for transactions in march to april

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received a bunch of bonus reward points for random transactions making it even more hard to track now. Happening for anyone?

chaitanya

TF Buzz
Yes Even I have received the Bonus points .. but strangely I only got partially, and did not get some Gyftr transactions

I did not get the Bonus for 2 transactions from March and 5 from April...

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
notsure, but I used to validate it in a excel file:) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Same here. I keep track of transactions and points to be received. But Axis gives the points in just random manner so very difficult to track in sequence.
Anyways, I just add up the points and see if that comes around the points I have. That's enough for me. This template really helps :
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 10.05.52 AM.png

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes Even I have received the Bonus points .. but strangely I only got partially, and did not get some Gyftr transactions

I did not get the Bonus for 2 transactions from March and 5 from April...
Exactly the same for me. Received bonus ER for a transaction done in April 29 but did not get for transaction done in 17 March. Not sure whats the criteria here.

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, their process is very random when it comes down to crediting with accelerated reward points. Sometimes they do it early sometimes late. They have given me points for the transaction done in March but not of what is done in feb 2023.