• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Zomato Edition Classic CC is NO LONGER LTF. (₹590 Fees)

nirsark

TF Premier
Effective 1st April 2022, Zomato has withdrawn the Lifetime Free Promotional Offer on RBL Edition Classic CC. (UPDATE: Lifetime Free Offer is BACK AGAIN)

IMG_62C15C50BC21-1.jpeg

I got the invite few days back. It was showing LTF till yesterday night. Today it is coming as a Paid CC. Good for those who applied earlier.

It is certainly not worthy as a Paid CC.

UPDATE 2: It is lifetime free again. Enjoy!

IMG_3767.PNG

Last edited:
Hello everyone, still i dont know i am lucky or rbl kindness :)

last month my cibil score was 738. however i got appoved for rbl shoprite credit card with 2.5 lakh limit.

also i got a zomato edition cc invite by using twitter method but i am not aware of that, rbl does not issues the zomato edition card so easily for existing rbl cc holders.

without knowing that 3 days before i just applied and yesterday it got approved with 2.5 lakh limit.

i am so happy for that.

alanabraham

TF Premier
Hello everyone, still i dont know i am lucky or rbl kindness :)

last month my cibil score was 738. however i got appoved for rbl shoprite credit card with 2.5 lakh limit.

also i got a zomato edition cc invite by using twitter method but i am not aware of that, rbl does not issues the zomato edition card so easily for existing rbl cc holders.

without knowing that 3 days before i just applied and yesterday it got approved with 2.5 lakh limit.

i am so happy for that.
Some rbl cc holders are getting shared limit when applying for Edition classic.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Other RBL cards are not that good, also customer support is very dodgy, so if you have zomato one and no other from RBL, its not exactly a loss. So, don't worry about it, in fact this might be RBL's only decent card :unsure:

Shen079

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does any one have a list of where the RBL Zomato card is available? I mean I don’t want to hit my cibil and then get to know my city is not serviceable

nikhil3693

TF Buzz
Most of the 5 percentage cashback promised is not given and u will get 1 percent casback..u will have to raise complaint everytime for 5 percent cashback and u need to submit the bill everytime ..worst credit card.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Reason for that might be that zomato needs to recognize the outlet as a restaurant, there are separate codes for that and that is how CC company identifies your transaction after you swipe your card.

I'm just speculating here.

nikhil3693

TF Buzz
Ya but still it's irritating to come to Zomato app and raise complaint frequently to get 5 percent cashback.. simply lot of time waste . This happens every 1 out of 3 transactions..

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Alert! To make rent payments using your RBL Bank Credit Card (xx51) within 30 days of Card approval, call helpline at 02262327777. Please note: only 1 Transaction/month (Rs.5000 or more) & up to 50% of Credit Limit will be allowed.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Does any one have a list of where the RBL Zomato card is available? I mean I don’t want to hit my cibil and then get to know my city is not serviceable
It doesn't matter since if they feel you're not worthy, they're not issuing it.

I live in a metro, credit score is 780 (as of typing this) and even then, I got a generic message that card cannot be issued at this point of time and asks me to try again later. For a few days now, they have even removed the Edition card tab from my Zomato wallet.