• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL PLAY card

pscking

TF Buzz
When i applied for RBL play card, i was not BMS superstar and they charged me Rs 590 as joiningfees. However, after statement gets generated i emailed them saying "Your executive told me it was with no joining fees and now you are charging me joining fees, so close this card asap". After writing this within 24 hours i got a call from RBL and i again said the same thing to them and they reversed Rs 500.

I don't know if this trick works but those who are charged with joining fees can try.

I have a question, does Bharatnxt transaction will be count if i spend 5000, if not is there any other free method?

KingAAR

TF Ace
When i applied for RBL play card, i was not BMS superstar and they charged me Rs 590 as joiningfees. However, after statement gets generated i emailed them saying "Your executive told me it was with no joining fees and now you are charging me joining fees, so close this card asap". After writing this within 24 hours i got a call from RBL and i again said the same thing to them and they reversed Rs 500.

I don't know if this trick works but those who are charged with joining fees can try.

I have a question, does Bharatnxt transaction will be count if i spend 5000, if not is there any other free method?
I think yes, and when I took the card it was like compulsory joining fee and annual fee can be reversed if ur bms superstar member. and I used to take cc to cash from Mobikwik for this , I think yes I haven't tried recently

aargee23

TF Buzz
I paid education fee of 5400 on october 6th

My billing date is 12th

I am still not getting the Monthly offer on this card. It says I did not spend 5000 in last statement.

Who should I complaint too?? RBL bank or Bookmyshow?

pscking

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Now no utilities, rent, wallet, fuel etc are counted.

Only merchant transactions.

Do you have any trick?
Also, i don't have savings account with RBL but can i ask them for Safari credit card LTF or atleast FYF?

sivan

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Now no utilities, rent, wallet, fuel etc are counted.

Only merchant transactions.

Do you have any trick?
Also, i don't have savings account with RBL but can i ask them for Safari credit card LTF or atleast FYF?
Try to buy Amazon gift card & load it as Amazon pay & use this for utility payments

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
Hi can we use this card for rbl general offers?like instant discount?I know no transactions will give u any reward points but atleast can we use it for rbl instant discount offers?