• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL bookmyshow Play Card Devaluation

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Devaluation alert

Dear Cardmember, We hope you are enjoying the many benefits of your RBL Bank Play Credit Card. While you continue to make the most of your card, we would like to update you regarding a few changes to the product features on your Credit Card, with effect from October 09, 2023. 1)Charges for availing the Overlimit Facility will be revised to “2.5% of overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs.500”. 2)A Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) markup fee of 3.5% of the transaction amount plus taxes will be applicable for each international transaction performed in Indian currency at international location or transactions performed in Indian currency with merchants located in India but registered overseas. 3)Transactions made on Utility, Wallet, Rent, Fuel, Government Services & Insurance categories* will be exempted from eligibility of monthly benefit on Play Credit Card. 4)The monthly benefit offer will be activated after 6PM on next day of billing cycle date and will remain valid till end of the billing cycle. Please refer to www.rblbank.com/bmsoffers for detailed steps to avail the offer. Refer Product Terms & Conditions and Most Important Terms and Conditions for more details. Sincerely, RBL Bank

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
then in a few months, the account will be banned.
No issue if someone places like ~10 genuine orders avg on Amazon every month (my case). Plus this month will be the first I will be using this trick. By the way, one or two returns are anyway normal and amzon themselves promotes their return policy.
Also you don't have to order from amazon every month for this trick, there are n no of options on the internet to spend with an assured return later.
Just 12 times a year that's it.
But CC companies are clever too.
They sometimes also minus any TXN reversals in the month for calculating milestone spends, even if the reversal spend was for a transaction in the month before the milestone spend. If this is the case, one has to incrementally increase their purchase value by 5k every month. Lets see how RBL treats this

jk51

TF Premier
How to use rs 5000 on rbl play card now a days? any tricks?
Best use seems to be DMart/DMart Ready purchase for anybody who doesn’t have a Kotak Card. Also working for Milk Basket, JioMart, Big Basket, BB Daily and Apollo 24/7 (where sometimes 15% off is there for medicines and Apollo products + 100 HC upon min 1,500/- Rs worth of order therefore total benefit of 225 + 100 = 325 apart from tickets benefit). RBL offers across brands are decent sometimes hence can be used to double dip on those.

For routine offline use this is still decent if anybody doesn’t have super premium cards.

Last edited:
i Recently Received RBL Play Credit Card And After Reading Its MITC I Found That It Excludes Fuel , Rent , Utilities, Government Transactions From 5000 Spend Which Rewards Two Free Movie Tickets, Is Anyone Have Any Suggestion How Should I Spend 5K To Get Movie Tickets ???

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i Recently Received RBL Play Credit Card And After Reading Its MITC I Found That It Excludes Fuel , Rent , Utilities, Government Transactions From 5000 Spend Which Rewards Two Free Movie Tickets, Is Anyone Have Any Suggestion How Should I Spend 5K To Get Movie Tickets ???
Someone has provided solution for this. Kindly go through this post.

Someone has provided solution for this. Kindly go through this post.

Bro Needs An Trick By Just Revolving Credit Card Spend ,I Not Using Dmart And Amazon

Manju09

TF Buzz
Off topic: Please suggest a good RBL LTF card.
Just placed closure request for Shoprite card which I hardly used. If the retention team offer another card, will take it as LTF. World Safari seems good, but doubt they give it as LTF. Play card is not useful for me.....