• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Banking Apps not working with Money Manager

Itsoldsport

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I have been having an issue for the past few months and need some advice. I have the RBL MyCard and RBL MoBank app installed. I also have the Money Manager app by RealByte installed for personal money management. However, I am unable to access RBL apps, as they give a warning "Unsafe App Detected!" and asks me to uninstall the Money Manager app in order to access RBL apps.

Now the only way I am able to access it is by Uninstalling and reinstalling it later. However, I want to keep using both. Have not faced this issue with any other banking apps and seems to be only with RBL apps. I have reached out to my RM and he has mailed the concerned team but no response yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
Hi All,

I have been having an issue for the past few months and need some advice. I have the RBL MyCard and RBL MoBank app installed. I also have the Money Manager app by RealByte installed for personal money management. However, I am unable to access RBL apps, as they give a warning "Unsafe App Detected!" and asks me to uninstall the Money Manager app in order to access RBL apps.

Now the only way I am able to access it is by Uninstalling and reinstalling it later. However, I want to keep using both. Have not faced this issue with any other banking apps and seems to be only with RBL apps. I have reached out to my RM and he has mailed the concerned team but no response yet.

Same is with yes bank application
I have started using rbl internet banking now

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Same is with yes bank application
I have started using rbl internet banking now
I tested the same in my device. Yes i have the same issue in both apps.

Last edited:

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As I've checked, this is an issue with RBL and Yes Bank. They've blacklisted the package name of Money Manager, but i am not sure why. So, we can't do much in this case, but we can modify the APK of Money Manager and change its package name. After that, they won't be able to detect it.

Last edited:

Itsoldsport

TF Buzz
Additionally you can use Money Manager inside secure folder if you have a Samsung Device.

Or you can consider other money management alternatives like Paisa or IvyWallet.

You can use Spendr for managing your credit card spends.

Thanks! Using it within samsung secure folder seems to do the trick. Been using samsung but never tried secure folder.

Have used many money management apps in past but most faded due to updated android versions or were just not good enough. This one has been perfect for me that's why I am hesitant to switch and would not rather use rbl apps at all if didn't had a work around.

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
Additionally you can use Money Manager inside secure folder if you have a Samsung Device.

Or you can consider other money management alternatives like Paisa or IvyWallet.

You can use Spendr for managing your credit card spends.
Regarding this, I have been using money manager since last 4 years and all my data is in money manager. Other appsa might have problem in taking its backup

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks! Using it within samsung secure folder seems to do the trick. Been using samsung but never tried secure folder.

Have used many money management apps in past but most faded due to updated android versions or were just not good enough. This one has been perfect for me that's why I am hesitant to switch and would not rather use rbl apps at all if didn't had a work around.
Regarding this, I have been using money manager since last 4 years and all my data is in money manager. Other appsa might have problem in taking its backup
Paisa & Ivy Wallet are one of the best Money Management apps out there. You should try them once just for exploring.

Mark my previous post as answer if it helped.

Last edited:

Itsoldsport

TF Buzz
I did it and it's working with RBL and Yes Bank.
I have attached the APK here.

This APK will be unable to connect to the internet, so any online feature of Money Manager will not be working.

So it won't take updates? And won't we have to modify APK after every update since update will overwrite the changes in package name?