• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

rbi ombudsman not taking complaint

Generally, RBI Ombudsman should be approached, with all the relevant details, ONLY AFTER

1. Giving a complaint to the BM
2. Escalated to their Grievance Channel
3. Taken to Nodal Officer and PNO.

That's the suggested route.

In some cases, you also need to file a case in the local consumer court - depending upon the type of the issue/problem.

PLEASE READ THE RELEVANT DETAILS ON THE RBI WEBSITE. And, follow the procedure suggested. Do not go by hearsay.

booklover

TF Buzz
Check file size, name.

Sometime if file name is too long or source folder is too many levels inside the drive, browser doesn't allow to upload.
File name is all good. See screenshot below:

1714407466382.png

But I am still facing this error:

1714407501019.png

sidp

TF Ace
You first need to select the file. Then click upload.

I think you have only selected the file. Else file must be >2mb.

sidp

TF Ace
Do they need a "written complaint" - with signature - addressed to the specified office (regulated entity) . That's what I think. Read the error in this context.
No. Written here means not verbal. So complain in their website, mail or written complaint in branch all are acceptable.

This is a system error. Someone from ombudsman office will check only after few days.

RajeshV

TF Premier
You first need to select the file. Then click upload.

I think you have only selected the file. Else file must be >2mb.
This is the issue. You hadn't clicked upload.

Do they need a "written complaint" - with signature - addressed to the specified office (regulated entity) . That's what I think. Read the error in this context.
No. Nobody is manually checking if the document had specific details.