• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI New Guidelines For Credit Card Issuing Bank | effective from 1st july 2022

yolofino

TF Premier
I was trying to check few things on the Axis credit card application and it submitted my form for the Magnus card application. I thought it would show me another screen and ask for my income details.

How do I cancel the application? Webchat support says they can't do it.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I was trying to check few things on the Axis credit card application and it submitted my form for the Magnus card application. I thought it would show me another screen and ask for my income details.

How do I cancel the application? Webchat support says they can't do it.
email them, or use Contact us form

Amrish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino
Interesting scenario.
I had requested for closure of my idfc card sometime in May. On 3rd June, IDFC confirmed that the card is closed and it will show as inactive in cibil within 90 days, which got over today.
I've checked my cibil report today and the card is still active. I will be writing to IDFC asking them why is it not closed. Can I also ask for compensation @ 500 per day beyond 7 days as per the rules that became effective 1st July

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino
Interesting scenario.
I had requested for closure of my idfc card sometime in May. On 3rd June, IDFC confirmed that the card is closed and it will show as inactive in cibil within 90 days, which got over today.
I've checked my cibil report today and the card is still active. I will be writing to IDFC asking them why is it not closed. Can I also ask for compensation @ 500 per day beyond 7 days as per the rules that became effective 1st July
Definitely ask for compensation
It will be interesting to see if the compensation is provided or not.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Dhani is absolutely trash, such a horrendous experience with them. Luckily, they closed my card after I abused the hell out of them and shot multiple mails.
How to close Dhani account permanently called cc and no response from them

ltf4ever

TF Ace
@TechnoFino ICICI has not impletement new refund guidelines yet. RBL is doing the same thing.

1666543423765.png
email icici and get clarification, I think they haven't updated their email template.
if you have to take the extra efforts, raise complaint with rbi.
if you ask icici for clarification, they will first create a ticket, then extend deadline, and keep on stretching the process.
you are eligible to raise complaint with rbi if resolution is not provided within 30 days OR resolution is unsatisfactory. a bank as big as icici is not expected to make such mistakes regarding rbi rules in their template in the first place.

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
now how to change billing date of axis, hdfc,idfc,icici online. i will change all to one date its a mess to keep track of all, plz do tag me whenever this option to change pops up.
You just have to call their respective customer care and they will give you the option of dates to change your billing cycle. You can select whicever you like.

ROUTRAY

TF Buzz
How long you have been waiting for and which Bank?
In my case it's SBI card and from September 2023 . Recently I reached them and asked them to send me NOC , they said they will send it through email and hard copy to regd. Address

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In my case it's SBI card and from September 2023 . Recently I reached them and asked them to send me NOC , they said they will send it through email and hard copy to regd. Address
For me , SBI issued NOC within 1 week just recently via email. But I needed to call them after closure