• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Questions related to Magnus's milestones?

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I have gone through multiple threads on this topic and basis that has a few questions related to the monthly spending milestones.

1. Rent payments up to 45K are counted- What is the best portal to use it? Do not want to be in a situation where 3 months later Axis says the merchant backend code for the transaction did not qualify it as a rent payment.
  2. Follow up to 1, can I pay 45K as rent, and 40K as maintenance fees in the same month? Will these 85K of spending count against the milestones? (Rewards may be restricted to 6K points only)
  3. Any restrictions on the number of insurance payments one can do in terms of milestones allowance and points accruing?
  4. NPS Tier 1 transactions - any limit on the amount? While 50K in tier 1 is allowed, what if I select to do 2*50K transactions in a month? Any issue as far as milestones spend and reward points are concerned?
  5. I have a low-tier HDFC Card with no upgrades being provided by HDFC(to millennia or regalia), have some 12K points on the HDFC card, I checked on Smartbuy where it takes me to Gyftr site, where I can get Amazon voucher worth 10K for 8500, can I use Magnus here to pay for 8500? Will this count towards milestones, and regular rewards from Axis? I understand that using Smartbuy one can get 5X reward points with HDFC but I do not want that since the card is pretty low tier but has low benefits and would want to optimize for Magnus over anything else.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Just to clarify, does fuel transaction counts toward milestone? It doesn't show up on my ER transaction.
Paytm rental I got yesterday my edge rewards
Did a 4k worth fuel fill and didn’t got rewards for it but as per website that 4k counted towards 1lac milestone
I stopped spending in magnus with 96k on retail and 4k fuel particularly for testing but results i can know by feb 23

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Paytm rental I got yesterday my edge rewards
Did a 4k worth fuel fill and didn’t got rewards for it but as per website that 4k counted towards 1lac milestone
I stopped spending in magnus with 96k on retail and 4k fuel particularly for testing but results i can know by feb 23
I'm close to 1 lakh right now. That's why I want to confirm otherwise, I can patch up that fuel expense with an Amazon voucher.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the confirmation. though I got regular points for all transactions was having doubts about below:
1. electricity bill pay via MobiKwik
2. NPS tier2
3. LIC bill pay directly via amazon(not using GV)

but got points for all, so hoping all is good n able to hit the first milestone
Eb I got points in direct govt site
NPS it should be tier 1 right
Ok Reg LIC

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How are you getting 1500 off here?
What should I do about this?

- I have a low-tier HDFC Card with no upgrades being provided by HDFC(to millennia or regalia), have some 12K points on the HDFC card, I checked on Smartbuy where it takes me to Gyftr site, where I can get Amazon voucher worth 10K for 8500, can I use Magnus here to pay for 8500? Will this count towards milestones, and regular rewards from Axis? I understand that using Smartbuy one can get 5X reward points with HDFC but I do not want that since the card is pretty low tier but has low benefits and would want to optimize for Magnus over anything else.​