• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Question onEazydiner 40% off discount on Magnus

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to know how many times in a month can we use the 40% off upto 1000 Rs? I've been finding some conflicting about it.
Somewhere I saw it can be used twice in a calendar month. Another source says it can be used once in 15 days.
Does anyone know the exact limit?

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ok .. do we get some eazydine membership with axis manugs ?
For many of them, the membership code came in the welcome kit itself, but I had applied recently and it was not there in the welcome kit, I had raised the issue with customer care, and they mentioned they have stopped giving this benefit,
But later I got the msg automatically around 15-20 days after I got the card, to enable 1-year easy diner membership. Axis Customer support guys really do not have any clue abt the benefits of the card.

For many of them, the membership code came in the welcome kit itself, but I had applied recently and it was not there in the welcome kit, I had raised the issue with customer care, and they mentioned they have stopped giving this benefit,
But later I got the msg automatically around 15-20 days after I got the card, to enable 1-year easy diner membership. Axis Customer support guys really do not have any clue abt the benefits of the card.
lol as always customer care guys are useless ,,