• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Question: IDFC Card Select to Wealth

manojkr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Update on
Requested IDFC to upgrade Select to Wealth card twice with all Income docs, 10L credit limit statement, first time outright rejected. Second time they promised upgrade but before that Limit enhancement was done from 4 L to 4.9. But after LE, upgrade wasn't approved.

I have emailed again to banker and head.customerservice@idfcfirstbank.com this time, request has been taken up and waiting for another 5 working days. Hopefully it will get through this time.
Upgrade from Select to Wealth is done, I got confirmation from IDFC and digital card is also allocated.

Naddy

TF Buzz
Hello Huyz Need help, I have IDFC Millennia Credit Card using since one year with Rs. 45000 limit. Please help me to upgrade it to Select card. Earlier i mailed them. But they denied to do. If anyone have the sample message who successfully impressed IDFC and got upgraded. Please send me the mail.

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
hi... i have wealth card and want to use spa facility in mumbai on my departure....is it possible as its showing in T2 arrival? and do we need to spend 5000 rs for spa access and railway lounge access?