• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding HDFC Debit Card Upgrade

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Hi everyone, I have an upgrade offer from current easyshop platinum debit card to 3 cards shown in the pic.

pls suggest me which card I should be upgraded to and also any difference to the current card I have and the platinum debit card they offering...

Attachments

• image_picker7517268280725168433.jpg
    image_picker7517268280725168433.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 34
Solution
Hi everyone, I have an upgrade offer from current easyshop platinum debit card to 3 cards shown in the pic.

pls suggest me which card I should be upgraded to and also any difference to the current card I have and the platinum debit card they offering...
No need to upgrade - you are having the highest variant Debit Card of HDFC - if you have a normal platinum debit card and have a classic account you can upgrade to the first one i.e. platinum - you will get a new debit card with new numbers and all and classic will be mentioned on the card.

If you are paying INR 750 for your Debit Card and not availing the 750 per month benefit of paying utility bills - you can downgrade to millenia which will cost INR 400.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

what you've currently is the same shown in image no 1 item; 2 no idea, 3 is having monthly CB limit of 400/- that too after 90 days you'll get.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge

No need to upgrade - you are having the highest variant Debit Card of HDFC - if you have a normal platinum debit card and have a classic account you can upgrade to the first one i.e. platinum - you will get a new debit card with new numbers and all and classic will be mentioned on the card.

If you are paying INR 750 for your Debit Card and not availing the 750 per month benefit of paying utility bills - you can downgrade to millenia which will cost INR 400.

Solution