• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding debit card charges in sbi salary account

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have a sbi salary account… Diamond variant in my family…. I went through last three financial year transactions and saw that it has been charged for debit card. Isn’t salary account has zero charges in sbi. I searched on sbi website but nothing was mentioned for debit card charges. So I want to confirm that is sbi salary account having free debit card or it is charged…!?

talkwithfino

TF Premier
I have a sbi salary account… Diamond variant in my family…. I went through last three financial year transactions and saw that it has been charged for debit card. Isn’t salary account has zero charges in sbi. I searched on sbi website but nothing was mentioned for debit card charges. So I want to confirm that is sbi salary account having free debit card or it is charged…!?
Debit Card is free ....to all Salary Package accounts.... Here's the Ss of their fees and charges. and the link -> https://sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/index/30082019-UPDATED_LIST_OF_SERVICE_CHARGES.pdf

Attachments

• 1655465375454.png
    1655465375454.png
    306.7 KB · Views: 32

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Report to BM, it will be reversed, if not the tweeter will earn you more personal respect and chai biscuits. :ROFLMAO:

So what a status as of now?? Can normal saving ac can be converted into salary account?