• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Queries regarding SBI Prime Vistara/Axis Vistara Signature bundled Vistara Tier Silver Membership Benefits

I have a few questions regarding the benefits associated with Vistara SilverTier Membership which comes with a bundled SBI Prime Vistara Card and Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, ., and I was hoping someone with experience could help clarify as I still have doubt even after reading through the official site. Here are the specific points I'd like confirmation on:

Earning CV Points: As a Vistara Tier Silver member through the SBI Prime Vistara Card or Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, will I only earn CV (Club Vistara) points when booking Vistara flights through the official Vistara website, or can I earn them when booking through any website that offers Vistara flights?

Silver Tier Benefits: I understand that being a Vistara Tier Silver member comes with certain perks. However, I am wondering if these benefits extend to me even when I travel in economy class. Specifically, can I expect to receive the following benefits:

a) Premium Economy Counter Check-In: Will I be able to enjoy the convenience of the Premium Economy Counter check-in due to Silver Membership when traveling economy, or is this privilege limited only to those traveling in premium economy class?

b) Increased Check-In Baggage (+5KG): Am I entitled to the increased check-in baggage allowance of +5KG, irrespective of the class I'm flying in?

c) Increased Check-In Baggage Allowance (1 pc): Will I be granted the additional check-in baggage allowance of one extra piece, or is this benefit exclusive to specific ticket classes?

d) Complimentary Vouchers: Will I receive the One-Class Upgrade vouchers on Tier Renewal also, I am assuming it will be renewed after annual fees of credit card

If anyone who has availed these benefits through the SBI Prime Vistara Card or Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card's bundled Vistara Tier Silver Membership could kindly confirm these points, it would greatly help me understand the scope of the benefits. Your personal experiences or any official information you may have access to would be highly appreciated.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
1.spends done on vistara website earn more points and any other spends done which are eligible get vistara points at a lower rate.
2a.You are eligible for priority check based on your ticket and membership.
If you have a silver membership and a economy ticket and there isn't much security at check you can go to gold counter.i have done it
2b.increased baggage check in is irrespective of class.just requires you to put in your vistara member id while booking it will automatically increase your baggage limit.
2C.you Will be allowed extra baggage allowance.
2D on paying annual fees and renewal or upgradtion of membership you get a voucher and a class upgrade voucher.but remember class upgrade voucher cannot be used on complimentary tickets where the base cost is 0q

1.spends done on vistara website earn more points and any other spends done which are eligible get vistara points at a lower rate.
2a.You are eligible for priority check based on your ticket and membership.
If you have a silver membership and a economy ticket and there isn't much security at check you can go to gold counter.i have done it
2b.increased baggage check in is irrespective of class.just requires you to put in your vistara member id while booking it will automatically increase your baggage limit.
2C.you Will be allowed extra baggage allowance.
2D on paying annual fees and renewal or upgradtion of membership you get a voucher and a class upgrade voucher.but remember class upgrade voucher cannot be used on complimentary tickets where the base cost is 0q
I am thinking how would they get to know my membership tier status if i book from some merchant site and not offical site, by this way they my vistara cust id will not be linked to ticket I suppose.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a few questions regarding the benefits associated with Vistara SilverTier Membership which comes with a bundled SBI Prime Vistara Card and Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, ., and I was hoping someone with experience could help clarify as I still have doubt even after reading through the official site. Here are the specific points I'd like confirmation on:

Earning CV Points: As a Vistara Tier Silver member through the SBI Prime Vistara Card or Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, will I only earn CV (Club Vistara) points when booking Vistara flights through the official Vistara website, or can I earn them when booking through any website that offers Vistara flights?

Silver Tier Benefits: I understand that being a Vistara Tier Silver member comes with certain perks. However, I am wondering if these benefits extend to me even when I travel in economy class. Specifically, can I expect to receive the following benefits:

a) Premium Economy Counter Check-In: Will I be able to enjoy the convenience of the Premium Economy Counter check-in due to Silver Membership when traveling economy, or is this privilege limited only to those traveling in premium economy class?

b) Increased Check-In Baggage (+5KG): Am I entitled to the increased check-in baggage allowance of +5KG, irrespective of the class I'm flying in?

c) Increased Check-In Baggage Allowance (1 pc): Will I be granted the additional check-in baggage allowance of one extra piece, or is this benefit exclusive to specific ticket classes?

d) Complimentary Vouchers: Will I receive the One-Class Upgrade vouchers on Tier Renewal also, I am assuming it will be renewed after annual fees of credit card

If anyone who has availed these benefits through the SBI Prime Vistara Card or Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card's bundled Vistara Tier Silver Membership could kindly confirm these points, it would greatly help me understand the scope of the benefits. Your personal experiences or any official information you may have access to would be highly appreciated.
Hey!

I have been using this card for the last 1 year. One of my favorite Cards.

All the answers are here:

a) You can directly go to the Premium Economy check-in counter even if you are traveling with an economy ticket.

b) You will always get +5 kg extra for check-in. Irrespective of the class, this +5kg will be mentioned in your web check-in process as well.

c) Vistara does not have 1 bag check-in policy, any person can take 2 bags in domestic check-in as long as your overall weight comes under the allowed limit as per your ticket.

d) Every renewal will give you vouchers as mentioned with the silver tier status.

**if you book a flight with Vistara using CV Points or INR (Monetry Ticket), then only you can avail one class upgrade voucher. You cannot avail one class upgrade voucher with the one free economy/premium-economy ticket provided with the credit card as annual benefit.

Card noob

TF Select
Thank you everyone for their elaborate answers.

Few more questions I would like to add.
*Too many
1. If I've booked an economy flight for my brother, will he be allowed +5 kgs?
2. If I don't have him in my vistara list, can he add my CV Id and get the benefits? Also can he use one class upgrade voucher if used my cv?
If not used my CV can he use upgrade voucher?

3. Validity of one class upgrade? Any way around to extend?
4. Edge Rewards gyftr n grabdeals wont be able to use, right?
5. I have Axis privilege, can I transfer my points to vistara?
6. Too much fascinated about this card, but people even though eligible get rejections. Scared of applying for it.
7. Does SBI GYFTR is of any use with Prime vistara?
8. If I have the complementary tkt, can I book a 6 months(what is the MAX) later flight? I should not but if there's an ask for it. Also if I cancel 3-4 months earlier? Other than sbi cancellation benefit

9. In the SS provided, Can the flight having 31k for business class also be taken with Vistara Infinite? (I know abt 2 award seats for a flight)

P. S. I know abt 3 months voucher extension through CV points.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-03-05-03-41-15_49b96b5fbae0d12a18edc4a3afe0dfd9.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-03-05-03-41-15_49b96b5fbae0d12a18edc4a3afe0dfd9.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

hemant89

TF Premier
Thank you everyone for their elaborate answers.

Few more questions I would like to add.
*Too many
1. If I've booked an economy flight for my brother, will he be allowed +5 kgs?
2. If I don't have him in my vistara list, can he add my CV Id and get the benefits? Also can he use one class upgrade voucher if used my cv?
If not used my CV can he use upgrade voucher?

3. Validity of one class upgrade? Any way around to extend?
4. Edge Rewards gyftr n grabdeals wont be able to use, right?
5. I have Axis privilege, can I transfer my points to vistara?
6. Too much fascinated about this card, but people even though eligible get rejections. Scared of applying for it.
7. Does SBI GYFTR is of any use with Prime vistara?
8. If I have the complementary tkt, can I book a 6 months(what is the MAX) later flight? I should not but if there's an ask for it. Also if I cancel 3-4 months earlier? Other than sbi cancellation benefit

9. In the SS provided, Can the flight having 31k for business class also be taken with Vistara Infinite? (I know abt 2 award seats for a flight)

P. S. I know abt 3 months voucher extension through CV points.
1. No
2. No. only if he is in your nominees the voucher can be used for him while booking the ticket.
3. This is mentioned in the voucher list. Pay and extend.
8. You can call customer care and check. but if you cancel the voucher ticket then your voucher is forfeited.

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If some one gets both SBI Vistara prime & Axis Vistara signature, will they get 2 upgrade vouchers or only one?

Since upgrade voucher is feature of Vistara voucher, I am assuming that we will get only 1 upgrade voucher in this case whenever Silver will get activated. Even after receiving 2nd card we won't get 1 upgrade voucher as we would be silver already. Is this correct ?

ALOAK

TF Ace
If some one gets both SBI Vistara prime & Axis Vistara signature, will they get 2 upgrade vouchers or only one?

Since upgrade voucher is feature of Vistara voucher, I am assuming that we will get only 1 upgrade voucher in this case whenever Silver will get activated. Even after receiving 2nd card we won't get 1 upgrade voucher as we would be silver already. Is this correct ?
Yes I have both and I get from both

ALOAK

TF Ace
You get 2 upgrade vouchers also ?
Yes I got one for sbi prime vistara and one for axis signature and now thta I have card upgraded to vistara infinite I got 2 more upgrade vouchers cv gold. Currently I 2 premium economy award and I business class award ticket. One is expiring in 14 th Aug and another 24th Aug now that floods in North India can't even think of maximizing long distance ticket still contemplating is it jaipur udaipur or sehli. Dehli flooded don't know what to do. Not sure if the airport and atrocity area is flooded or not. Anyone inputs pls.

shivi946

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to club the one class upgrade voucher with the free flight voucher? The customer care team refused citing it can only be used on CV points/cash bookings. Anybody had any success on the checkin counter?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to club the one class upgrade voucher with the free flight voucher? The customer care team refused citing it can only be used on CV points/cash bookings. Anybody had any success on the checkin counter?
It doesn't work on voucher tickets as the base value of the ticket is 0.
It can only be done on points and cash booking