• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PSU credit Card C2C

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
recently my BoB card got approved on C2C basis.

BoB I guess is the only PSU which takes C2C application directly on website, without any Agent.
SBI on the other hand do this via Agents.
For me, they did physical & office verification even when applied via C2C. And then rejected as well.
When I asked for reconsideration, they sent they'll reply within 3 days. Its been 5 months already lol. No reply.

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me, they did physical & office verification even when applied via C2C. And then rejected as well.
When I asked for reconsideration, they sent they'll reply within 3 days. Its been 5 months already lol. No reply.
for me no physical verification or video kyc done.
they just took my details, asked for other card statement, and card photo.
so I guess its done using my ckyc details.

then took around 15 days to make a reply.

I havn't received the card, so not sure what card they actually approved and what limit provided.

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
by top most, you mean Eterna or others ?

would they give Eterna as LTF ?

Fee waiver is already there.. but actual un-conditional LTF
yes I meant Eterna. as per other post in this community they do give Eterna as LTF if you have ITR of 30L+

I dont have ITR of that much, so never tried.
also Eterna doesnt look as valuable now , there are better option available from other banks if you have an ITR of 30L+

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yes I meant Eterna. as per other post in this community they do give Eterna as LTF if you have ITR of 30L+

I dont have ITR of that much, so never tried.
also Eterna doesnt look as valuable now , there are better option available from other banks if you have an ITR of 30L+
obviously, but some of those other options can never be LTF :p

Thanks for the info, Eterna is probably the cheapest CC which gives unlimited domestic lounge access afaik

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Is it worth collecting PSU Bank LTF cards ? How good are they in terms of service? Like technical glitches, payments getting reflected correctly, do we need to run behind them for cashbacks or reward points to appear properly etc? Any good LTF suggestions ?

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
I have applied for BOB via C2C (LTF) have sent them required documents (they need current years itr but my ca was out of town, so it took some time) in the month of August i have submitted all the required docs. But still i haven't heard from them, its showing under process.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have applied for BOB via C2C (LTF) have sent them required documents (they need current years itr but my ca was out of town, so it took some time) in the month of August i have submitted all the required docs. But still i haven't heard from them, its showing under process.
Do they go via ITR route only? How about giving existing card photo and statements?