• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Process to apply KOTAK INDIGO 6E CC through Indigo website.

kspr

TF Buzz
i applied for kotak indigo 6E credit card through indigo website and during applying it showed congrats you are eligible....and its been 7 days i got not message or mail from kotak...... but i got messgae from indian post that my aricle was dispatched and delivered in banglore....i dont know the link between indiapost and indigo............so how to proceed now.....if anybody applied for this card can you share your exxperience now...

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i applied for kotak indigo 6E credit card through indigo website and during applying it showed congrats you are eligible....and its been 7 days i got not message or mail from kotak...... but i got messgae from indian post that my aricle was dispatched and delivered in banglore....i dont know the link between indiapost and indigo............so how to proceed now.....if anybody applied for this card can you share your exxperience now...
but delivered kaha hua hai ?

kspr

TF Buzz
Ya delivered........ actually after requesting for card upgrade from indigo webside ,indigo people will send our details to kotak banglore office through indian speed post ...and after two days we will get message from kotak that our card is upgrade and will be dispatched soon

CC_Fetish

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You should not have applied for this fraud card! I still have not got my welcome benefits! Its been 5 months!

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
Will kotak confirm this with us for Upgrade? I did mistake, i don't want to upgrade my existing card. Any way to stop from upgarde my existing kotak card
Ya delivered........ actually after requesting for card upgrade from indigo webside ,indigo people will send our details to kotak banglore office through indian speed post ...and after two days we will get message from kotak that our card is upgrade and will be dispatched soon

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
link to apply?