• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

problem regarding one card while adding it to cred.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys Today i received my one card. I am trying to card into cred but. When i entered the details it is showing my from bank of baroda not as one card.
My card issuer is bob. So for one card if we add into cred app it will detect as the issuer bank not as one card in my case. Bank of Baroda. Or someone else idfc.

Attachments

• IMG_20220520_203740.jpg
    IMG_20220520_203740.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 40

Rohit75

TF Select
True. I try to pay on bill generation day itself. You never know what issue you might face! Happened with me once for BOB Select CC bill payment through Cred. Had enough time, so got it resolved in time.
Avoid paying BOB cards via Cred. They will take 3 days to transfer. I do it via direct web bobfinancial for select, eterna and onecard app for Bob OneCard

suhasa010

TF Premier
Cred had the feature but they later disabled it, maybe the banks didn't liked the concept 🤣🤣
After that RBI tokenization rule came into effect, they removed it. But never added it back even after UPI Autopay and other modes of auto-pay became available.
Probably they wanted users to spend more time on the app rather than setting up auto-pay and forgetting about Cred.

Still searching for an Autopay app for credit card bills :(