• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass Cards

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I Just discovered in my entire portfolio of cards i do not hold a Priority pass, though most of them are LTF cards.

I am Traveling soon and would like to apply for a card which can give me Priority pass at cheapest Annual fees starting.

SBI Prime and Axis Select i have shortlisted so far with 3k Annual Fees. Please recommend if any other cards with PP .

akshayhs

TF Ace
I Just discovered in my entire portfolio of cards i do not hold a Priority pass, though most of them are LTF cards.

I am Traveling soon and would like to apply for a card which can give me Priority pass at cheapest Annual fees starting.

SBI Prime and Axis Select i have shortlisted so far with 3k Annual Fees. Please recommend if any other cards with PP .
I think Tata Neu Infinity card VISA variant also gives you a priority pass membership. It's 1499 a year. But it's an extremely niche card.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Travelling where? Domestic or International?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
International . For Domestic i have couple of cards which can be used a Bangalore lounges.
You can also try Yes Bank cards (Preferred or above) which are generally LTF. AU Zenith would also be a good LTF option if you work in their LTF list companies. Else you can go for SBI Elite where you would get vouchers worth 5K which are pretty easy to redeem at shoppers stop or something similar also you get 2 absolutely free movie tickets every month worth 500 so in 12 months it's 6K.

sdogg525

TF Buzz

Regalia has PP with limited free visits. It's offered LTF if you have a relationship with HDFC.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

SC Ease my trip CC ....