• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Pre-approved] Suggest me the better Yes Bank credit card of the two

xfactcc

TF Premier
Namaskar šŸ™

I have received a call from the agent stating based on my transactions I am eligible for two 'pre-approved' credit card.

1. Yes Rewards Plus Credit Card (LTF after spending ā‚¹5000 in the first month as per her, virtual only)

2. BYOC Card (LTF, subscriptions are not mandatory as per her, which I find very hard to believe, without the subscriptions this card's purpuse is defeated)

Both are available on Rupay platform as per her.

I didn't believe her at first but she did send email to my registered email ID with Yes Bank from their Yes Bank email ID.

So, do you magic and tell me which one should I pick.

PS. I don't see any offer for me on the mobile app oddly, however she did send me email from Yes Bank email ID confirming I have pre-approved offer.

Is there any way to check myself what are the offers available for me?

Many thanks!

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend
Namaskar šŸ™

I have received a call from the agent stating based on my transactions I am eligible for two 'pre-approved' credit card.

1. Yes Rewards Plus Credit Card (LTF after spending ā‚¹5000 in the first month as per her)

2. BYOC Card (LTF, subscriptions are not mandatory as per her)

I didn't believe her at first but she did send email to my registered email ID with Yes Bank from their Yes Bank email ID.

PS. I don't see any offer for me on the mobile app oddly, however she did send me email from Yes Bank email ID confirming I have pre-approved offer.

Many thanks!
Rewards plus is okay as chances of getting BYOC LTF are bleak.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Namaskar šŸ™

1. Yes Rewards Plus Credit Card (LTF after spending ā‚¹5000 in the first month as per her, virtual only)

2. BYOC Card (LTF, subscriptions are not mandatory as per her, which I find very hard to believe, without the subscriptions this card's purpuse is defeated)

Many thanks!
I would not believe in these kind of calls...Its just me...

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How long have you been using this card?
I applied 2 weeks back
i wanted to get Yes bank private but it didnt showed up instead was getting options of few cards including BYOC and Yes bank first exclusive[ fee was being shown so i ignored it] and opted BYOC [no fee mentioned] thinking i will ask for upgrade later.
i havent made any txn yet and today stumbled upon this thread.

I applied 2 weeks back
i wanted to get Yes bank private but it didnt showed up instead was getting options of few cards including BYOC and Yes bank first exclusive[ fee was being shown so i ignored it] and opted BYOC [no fee mentioned] thinking i will ask for upgrade later.
i havent made any txn yet and today stumbled upon this thread.
It is a paid card...you would have got options to select reward points or cashback while applying for BYOC...those are subscription options with a monthly charges of 49 plus gst.

Further you will be charged 99 or 149 or 199 plus gst per month based upon the option u chose. (Silver, gold, platinum)

There is a joining fees of 249 plus gst for eco friendly card

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i dont chose any subscription when i was applying
i was only asked to pay if i opt for metal card and nothing if i go for that black plastic card