• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved AU Royale Account

rohant

TF Premier
Hi guys,

Currently having normal AU savings A/C with platinum debit card. They have offered me pre-approved AU Royale account. Should I upgrade? Would that be a good trade off?

P.S

I don't use Bookmyshow offers.

rohant

TF Premier
I can maintain 1 lakh MAB. But, I would lose rupay platinum 20% upto ₹100 on utility payments/ month. I don't see Royale offering the same offer. Also, considering Government flushing 5000 crores for Rupay debit card promotion, I think it'd be better to stay with platinum card.
I use the offer to cover my fees+ SMS charges

Prarthit

TF Buzz
I can maintain 1 lakh MAB. But, I would lose rupay platinum 20% upto ₹100 on utility payments/ month. I don't see Royale offering the same offer. Also, considering Government flushing 5000 crores for Rupay debit card promotion, I think it'd be better to stay with platinum card.
Is it a regular offer or received as a one time ? Bcoz I couldn't find this cashback/rewards benefit on AU site page of Rupay Platinum DC features..

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On which platform you are getting 20% on Utility payments?

rohant

TF Premier
What even is a pre approved savings account? Doesn’t being able to maintain the balance automatically approve you? Or are they offering something additional?
nothing additional. I just got a message and also the same is reflecting in the pre-approved offer section.

AU Royale is good if one or more of your family members are senior citizens living on their own. 10 home visits per mth for pickup/drop of instruments and 2 home visits per mth for pickup/drop of cash are free.

Last edited: