• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus PP access on domestic lounges? I have domestic flight today, need information.

DeepSaha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does Magnus PP Still works in Domestic Lounges after devaluation ?

I saw a list of 10 lounges can be accessed on Magnus PP but however does it work in other lounges as well? (BLR T1 080 Lounge) along with guest access? Anyone used it recently?

Does it charge and then get reversed?

Can anyone confirm?

praneeth999

TF Select

I saw a list of 10 lounges can be accessed on Magnus PP but however does it work in other lounges as well? (BLR T1 080 Lounge) along with guest access? Anyone used it recently?

Can anyone confirm?
Why can't you use Magnus itself at BLR t1 080 lounge ? I've used it just over a month ago and it worked just fine.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge

Can anyone confirm?
add your card to dreamfolks and check the eligible lounges and pre book it there

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying that. Next question - Magnus isn't accepted at all domestic lounges in India? :D
Nope, it is not accepted in several lounges where Kotak and ICICI cards are accepted. That is the reason why people used the Priority Pass that came with Magnus to access those lounges. But Axis has also restricted that now.

aayusharyan

TF Ace

Can anyone confirm?
Don't use Priority Pass in domestic lounges without checking with your CC terms and conditions first. Many CC Issuers have domestic lounge access which should be availed by the card only. and Intl to be availed by PP.
If you try to avail domestic via PP, then they will charge your account with 32USD. (Or 27USD for some cards).

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Axis yet to charge me for PP swipe at CCU Travel Club Lounge
Don't use Priority Pass in domestic lounges without checking with your CC terms and conditions first. Many CC Issuers have domestic lounge access which should be availed by the card only. and Intl to be availed by PP.
If you try to avail domestic via PP, then they will charge your account with 32USD. (Or 27USD for some cards).