• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Rupay Select Credit Card

Sahil_07

TF Select
Thinking of applying Pnb Rupay select Credit card.I have few questions regarding the same,please answer. 1. Does it give free ott subscriptions rn?(there is ott benefits in rupay website) 2.Can I apply via C2C method from branch? 3.Whether all these benefits are for 1st year or renewable every year

girish3456

TF Premier
Thinking of applying Pnb Rupay select Credit card.I have few questions regarding the same,please answer. 1. Does it give free ott subscriptions rn?(there is ott benefits in rupay website) 2.Can I apply via C2C method from branch? 3.Whether all these benefits are for 1st year or renewable every year
For PNB Rupay Select credit card you will just get cultfit gym membership for 1 month & spa. Domestic and international airport lounges offer is also provided as per the bank's communication (will use it in next month). This will be every yr. To get annual fee waiver you need to use your card atleast once in a quarter irrespective of the amount (can be even 1 rupee & using any mode i.e., online like payment via UPI apps or offline like swiping the card at POS machine)

The one which you are the OTT offer, I believe it is for PNB Millennial Credit Card (but not sure, check once with any bank staff before applying if you want millennial cc

My Pnb rupay select card got approved two months back but it has still not been dispatched. I have tried calling customer support and emailed them but they do not provide any concrete response. Is there any RBI provision for timeline of credit card delivery after approval?

vikki1000

TF Neo
My Pnb rupay select card got approved two months back but it has still not been dispatched. I have tried calling customer support and emailed them but they do not provide any concrete response. Is there any RBI provision for timeline of credit card delivery after approval?
I called customer support and they helped me with tracking dey