• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Rupay CC started crediting reward points

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
From this month's statements onward, I can see points are credited for usage.
It is 1 RP per 100rs spent on the platinum rupay card. 2rp per 150 for Select
1RP = 0.5rs
This results in a 0.5% reward rate for platinum cards and a 0.75% reward rate for select cards.

Tip: PNB Genie app is down but you can manage card through PNB One app(If you have a bank account with PNB)
You also have an option to redeem points as statement credit. The request is still in pending state for me.
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-24 at 4.16.00 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-24 at 4.15.59 PM.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-24 at 4.19.26 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-24 at 4.19.26 PM.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 27

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing @hks789

Are you getting points for UPI transactions too?

For me, I only got bonus points of 300 in Oct'22 when got the card issued and after that close to none.

Only now, for the last month (stmt generated last week) I do see around 400+ points credited. Now not sure if due to transactions (had non UPI too) or my ongoing complaint since Nov'22 for lack of reward points

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing @hks789

Are you getting points for UPI transactions too?

For me, I only got bonus points of 300 in Oct'22 when got the card issued and after that close to none.

Only now, for the last month (stmt generated last week) I do see around 400+ points credited. Now not sure if due to transactions (had non UPI too) or my ongoing complaint since Nov'22 for lack of reward points
All of my transactions were UPI

pradeepG

TF Premier
Interesting!! i too saw some points added after generation of this months statement, did only UPI transactions, hadnt had time to ask CC or research it out, thanks a lot.
Any confirmation that it is for UPI transaction itself, and since when it started adding?
Are these rewards under any offer or its now permanent reward rate as i didnt get any rewards since i am using this card for UPI.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Interesting!! i too saw some points added after generation of this months statement, did only UPI transactions, hadnt had time to ask CC or research it out, thanks a lot.
Any confirmation that it is for UPI transaction itself, and since when it started adding?
Are these rewards under any offer or its now permanent reward rate as i didnt get any rewards since i am using this card for UPI.
I think these are for the transactions I did last month. Need to wait till next bill to confirm.
what about older transactions done in Jan n Feb?
PNB usage based reward system was not really working when they launched the cards. Even now the redemption process is still in processing state. I believe they just started usage based rewards from last month, not sure they will give rewards for older spends.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I think these are for the transactions I did last month. Need to wait till next bill to confirm.

PNB usage based reward system was not really working when they launched the cards. Even now the redemption process is still in processing state. I believe they just started usage based rewards from last month, not sure they will give rewards for older spends.
They have given me points for transactions done in Jan and Feb too. But not for the Dec one's.

How does one go about redeeming these points?

pradeepG

TF Premier
They have given me points for transactions done in Jan and Feb too. But not for the Dec one's.

How does one go about redeeming these points?
How do I redeem my Reward Points?
You can redeem your Reward Points on this portal PNB Rewardz Website.

• Grab the best products and services across different categories including movie tickets, hotel bookings, mobile/ DTH recharge, merchandise, and more. You can also avail e-vouchers to surprise your loved ones with gifts or experiences.
  • Alternatively, you can trade your reward points for cashback in your PNB Credit Card Account. With more spends, come more earnings! 1 (One) Reward Point is worth INR 0.50 (50 paise). Thus, 1000 Reward Points get you free shopping or cashback worth INR 500.
  • Reward Points will expire if not redeemed within 3 years from the date of accrual.
  • Credit Card members will need a minimum of 1000 Reward Points to be eligible to redeem points for any product and/ or services.
  • Click here to download the Reward point redemption form and mail the duly-filled form at creditcardpnb@pnb.co.in from your registered email id. Alternatively, you can also send it to the below address.
  • Call Customer Care at 1800-572-9500 operational from Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

CC : 1800-572-9500(for reward points related queries only )
9 AM to 6 PM(Monday to Saturday)
mail : support@PNBRewardz.com
Source : https://pnbcard.in/rewards.html & pnbrewardz.com

satviksehgal

TF Premier

• Grab the best products and services across different categories including movie tickets, hotel bookings, mobile/ DTH recharge, merchandise, and more. You can also avail e-vouchers to surprise your loved ones with gifts or experiences.
  • Alternatively, you can trade your reward points for cashback in your PNB Credit Card Account. With more spends, come more earnings! 1 (One) Reward Point is worth INR 0.50 (50 paise). Thus, 1000 Reward Points get you free shopping or cashback worth INR 500.
  • Reward Points will expire if not redeemed within 3 years from the date of accrual.
  • Credit Card members will need a minimum of 1000 Reward Points to be eligible to redeem points for any product and/ or services.
  • Click here to download the Reward point redemption form and mail the duly-filled form at creditcardpnb@pnb.co.in from your registered email id. Alternatively, you can also send it to the below address.
  • Call Customer Care at 1800-572-9500 operational from Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

WHAT, they expect you to download, fill a form and email them for redemption. LOL. This is going to be fun.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I redeemed my points for cashback from rewards website, need to wait and see how long does it take to get credited. Will post once it gets credited

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
PNB has launched a pretty sleek reward redemption portal for its credit cards

The site is fast, and redemption is smooth.
Statement credit, E-vouchers (Amazon Pay is available), Mobile recharges, etc. are available.
The value of RP for my Rupay Platinum card was 50 paisa per point

As per TnC
RuPay Select and Visa Platinum Credit Card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 150 spent.

Visa Signature credit card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent.

Remaining Credit Card holders earn 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 5.24.39 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 5.23.36 PM.png

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Saw that now. Please delete this thread.
I am unable to do so
Merged the same.You can also use report button left to reply button to bring any content which needs attention(like Merging,Inappropriate/abusive/Spam content) of Admin/moderators and help us to keep this Community a better place to share, learn and discuss.
@Subhankar
@ashwink

paresh22

TF Ace
PNB has launched a pretty sleek reward redemption portal for its credit cards

The site is fast, and redemption is smooth.
Statement credit, E-vouchers (Amazon Pay is available), Mobile recharges, etc. are available.
The value of RP for my Rupay Platinum card was 50 paisa per point

As per TnC
RuPay Select and Visa Platinum Credit Card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 150 spent.

Visa Signature credit card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent.

Remaining Credit Card holders earn 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 5.24.39 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 5.23.36 PM.png

Thank you so much. As I am new to PNB and got recently statement generated, points credited, this information is useful to me.

paresh22

TF Ace
Rupay Select card description says "2X rewards points on retail merchandise". Has anyone received 2x points? I did one offline transaction at Pharmacy but did not get 2X points. e.g. for 316 rupees transaction, I should get 8 points but got 4 only.