• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pnb issued different card as addons

D₹V

TF Prestige
I have Pnb Rupay Select Card which has 0 charges on issuance of Addons. I requested Pnb to issue addons and it is understood banks will issue same card variant but they issued my parents Pnb Millenial Select Rupay card which has 399 addon charges. Ridiculous.
Do a complain with bank

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Pnb issued me different card me the first time itself. Dont know what theyre smoking these days. First complaint was ignored for 6 days. Tagged md desk and got reply within few hours.
I have Pnb Rupay Select Card which has 0 charges on issuance of Addons. I requested Pnb to issue addons and it is understood banks will issue same card variant but they issued my parents Pnb Millenial Select Rupay card which has 399 addon charges. Ridiculous.
PNB changed my name spelling itself! Moye Moye.

PNB may still be reeling under Nirav ji's stroke ... They want to forget and get over this and must be taking some help from recreational stuff !! ;) ;)
hence this kind of behavior...
Imagine if they had issued a different type of card like Forex card with a very high limit... instead of CC.. ;) ;)

booklover

TF Buzz
sad to hear bro. Were you able to get this fixed?

From what I am reading pnb mistakes are common.