PNB help rupay select debit

Harrypotter

I have opened 50k mab savings account for getting rupay select debit card but bank has send me normal rupay card. I complained it with nodal desk they responded back saying take this to base branch. I went to base branch next day but the branch people not even able to understand rupay select debit card exist. They are telling like your are already having rupay debit card you can withdraw funds in atm, you can sign up for Google pay with that. I tried explaining them this is normal rupay card and rupay select debit card is premium card. Rupay select debit gives you ott like prime video, health checkup etc. They are like are you joking how come debit card gives you everything. These so called bankers doesn't learn any latest developments in their fields. Trust me these people getting salary from tax payers money itself is crime.

Quantum

I have opened 50k mab savings account for getting rupay select debit card but bank has send me normal rupay card. I complained it with nodal desk they responded back saying take this to base branch. I went to base branch next day but the branch people not even able to understand rupay select debit card exist. They are telling like your are already having rupay debit card you can withdraw funds in atm, you can sign up for Google pay with that. I tried explaining them this is normal rupay card and rupay select debit card is premium card. Rupay select debit gives you ott like prime video, health checkup etc. They are like are you joking how come debit card gives you everything. These so called bankers doesn't learn any latest developments in their fields. Trust me these people getting salary from tax payers money itself is crime.
Trust me these people getting salary from tax payers money itself is crime.
I don't think they get paid from tax payers money. They get paid from the revenue their institution generates.

These so called bankers doesn't learn any latest developments in their fields.
The PSU employees are not compelled to learn new developments or about products, because they know they are getting fairly compensated with or without it.
Whereas the private bank employees' bonus/commission/promotion depends on their performance, therefore they don't have the liberty of being completely ignorant on their product and service portfolio, if they want better perks.

You probably need to contact the customer care and ask them to raise the request for other DC, if it is possible via online mode in PNB.

Did you talk with BM?

E-mail pnb bank/write to BM with your complaint complaint 👍

And if they fail to provide resolution in 30 days, do complaint in banking ombudsman scheme.

smz

I don't think they get paid from tax payers money. They get paid from the revenue their institution generates.

The PSU employees are not compelled to learn new developments or about products, because they know they are getting fairly compensated with or without it.
Whereas the private bank employees' bonus/commission/promotion depends on their performance, therefore they don't have the liberty of being completely ignorant on their product and service portfolio, if they want better perks.

You probably need to contact the customer care and ask them to raise the request for other DC, if it is possible via online mode in PNB.
Not all pvt Bank employees are knowledgeable. Have faced issues with them also, recent being HDFC employees don't know that money-back & rupay premium debit card even exists. All this in Bangalore prominent location branches.

Quantum

Not all pvt Bank employees are knowledgeable. Have faced issues with them also, recent being HDFC employees don't know that money-back & rupay premium debit card even exists. All this in Bangalore prominent location branches.
I didn't say that pvt bank employees are knowledgeable. It's just that they don't have the liberty of getting a fair compensation without putting any effort.
I'm in Bengaluru as well, and I have experienced the "overwhelming knowledge^" of HDFC, IDFC, Citi, Axis employees.

^ Sarcasm alert.

Arre iske liye bhi RBI ombudsman :)
Thoda try to kar le wo branch se, I feel ki branch wale kar denge.
Bro, you can also complaint to "PNB ombudsman".

You can show them all PNB RuPay Debit card series here -

Link -

open all PNB Debit card details and pic and show them -

pnb1.jpg

Nemesis

Bro, you can also complaint to "PNB ombudsman".

You can show them all PNB RuPay Debit card series here -

Link -

open all PNB Debit card details and pic and show them -

pnb1.jpg
Aaj kal photo se kaam chal raha kya? :ROFLMAO:

Any update on the complaint?