• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Elite Savings Account

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think, maintaining 50k AQB is a bit much especially for a select debit card which have a fees of 500 rs and renewal of 400 rs.

If you calculate - 50k aqb(in indusind at 4% interest you will get 2k interest) whereas in pnb saving account interest is 2.70% meaning 1350 rs(interest) + 500 rs(for select debit card).. although by using spa and amazon prime from select debit card will definitely tip things in your favour.

devilbingo

TF Buzz
I think, maintaining 50k AQB is a bit much especially for a select debit card which have a fees of 500 rs and renewal of 400 rs.

If you calculate - 50k aqb(in indusind at 4% interest you will get 2k interest) whereas in pnb saving account interest is 2.70% meaning 1350 rs(interest) + 500 rs(for select debit card).. although by using spa and amazon prime from select debit card will definitely tip things in your favour.
The debit card fees is actually waived off. But the savings account interest calculation makes sense, can you tell me which variant from Indusind can get me Rupay Select Debit card?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The debit card fees is actually waived off. But the savings account interest calculation makes sense, can you tell me which variant from Indusind can get me Rupay Select Debit card?
Indusind doesn't have rupay select. If you want only rupay select then you can go ahead with eleite varient since debit card benefits will equal out the interest you will loose.

vsaikiran

TF Neo
Update : Received the PNB Rupay Select Debit card, no issuance charge, no AMC. I originally received the classic card, but didn't activate it and the requested the bank for select card, they obliged with no hurdles. Only hurdle was late delivery, took around 20 days.
What is your account type ?

What is QAB for your account ?

snike1792

TF Select
Any one who is having the PNB Elite 50k variant? Is there any SMS charges for this account? As per the website there is nothing mentioned but some 5 Rs were deducted per quarter