• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

promoking

TF Select
You will be able to setup Login in your PNB Genie app.
Bro, unable to do it, when I setup login it says unable to login, contact customer care. On tracking page it shows application approved and it is not showing any Virtual card as of now. May be it takes one or two days to update.
Please tell if I’m missing something.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Yes, you can get 10% cashback you do UPI transaction through BHIM using PNB credit card.
1. Max cashback per month is ₹100.
2. Min transaction value should be ₹50 or more

Offer period 1st Dec 2022 to 31st Mar 2023
Where to check cash back? I can't even see the reward points in that app, and I dread calling them and being on the IVR for hours.

metal_heart

TF Premier
I had the same issues, mails/calls to customer care was useless (as they needed last 6 digit for card and expiry). In short, they even didn’t understand the problem statement.

I couldn’t find reason why it was blocked for me and many others were able to use

Once I got physical card, everything was sorted as I was able to provide them “last 6 digit of card”

Overall experience of P.N.B. onboarding has been horrible from 25L CIBIL hit for auto loan, multiple challenges in application, delayed delivery, and blocked e-card

All this, reminded me of ordeal I faced with PNB (10-12 years back) wherein I had to follow up for 2 months for a failed transaction refund

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been charged Rs. 500 as joining for PnB Rupay Select card? I remember it was LTF subjected to 1 transaction per quarter. Can anyone please confirm.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been charged Rs. 500 as joining for PnB Rupay Select card? I remember it was LTF subjected to 1 transaction per quarter. Can anyone please confirm.
Joining fee you need to pay there are no criteria for the joining fee to waived off.. The annual fee waived-off criteria is you need to do at least one transaction per QTR.