• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Symbian

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My VKYC was rejected due to old Aadhaar photo and I raised this on email, they have asked to do VKYC again.

Now when I try to do VKYC again, on clicking call button nothing happens.

Also I had received this message:

Congrats your PNB Credit Card Application No WC2230XXXXX is in-principle approved. Complete your Video KYC between 10AM to 5PM. visit www.pnbcard.in.-PNB

@tanvi @Parvesh Goyal

vishnucn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My VKYC was rejected due to old Aadhaar photo and I raised this on email, they have asked to do VKYC again.

Now when I try to do VKYC again, on clicking call button nothing happens.

Also I had received this message:

Congrats your PNB Credit Card Application No WC2230XXXXX is in-principle approved. Complete your Video KYC between 10AM to 5PM. visit www.pnbcard.in.-PNB

@tanvi @Parvesh Goyal
same issue

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if your adhaar was created when u were kid just like mine, then u should get it updated ASAP,
cuz u r going to face issues everywhere, old photo doesnt work at all

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
almost got heart attack to see this message today after almost 2 months of applied application
11 oct 2022 :D

C314BB53-CBA8-408A-B485-8D96AFA05F9A.jpeg
I believe my application is the longest time taken ever , let me know if anyone defeated this duration
my card dispatched today after almost 5 days of approval, i did follow up with them otherwise this wouldnt have happened :LOL:
and yes its not picked up yet by dtdc

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally, got the card. Fortunately the photo is replaced by 75th independence logo. Looks like they responded to feedback

IMG_4386.jpg
photo is not replaced , its just removed, azadi ka mahotsav was there before
just now its in left side where photo was, earlier it was is in the centre

Reactions: ARV

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just checked the Genie app today, and to my surprise, I got approved! This would be the longest application of credit card I've experienced.

Applied on 19th Nov
Approved on 6th Dec

I applied for Select card, and that's what I got. It's now appearing on the Genie app, but I haven't activated it yet. Thinking of waiting for the actual card first.
Finally, got my Select credit card today. Whew! This will be on my "achievement" list!