• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

for rupay platinum, no much benefit except lounge, which any comes with every card know as af and i recently visited Ahmedabad airport lounge, the line was too big, take more than 15 minutes for entry ... actually now a days every card started giving lounge...
for other benefits as spa, gym, free health checkup , must go for rupay select variant

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I have got my virtual card since 25 Nov, making transactions too online. No word on the dispatch of the card or anything. Has some one else faced the same issue? I dread calling their customer care.

PNB seems to be stubborn...you need to email and call for everything to be done...i got my card approved on 17th November but there was no information on dispatch till today morning, so today I called customer care and wrote an email to head office and in the evening got my card dispatch details!! It seems they need a push from customer everytime!

Reactions: ARV

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
PNB seems to be stubborn...you need to email and call for everything to be done...i got my card approved on 17th November but there was no information on dispatch till today morning, so today I called customer care and wrote an email to head office and in the evening got my card dispatch details!! It seems they need a push from customer everytime!
I will drop a mail then

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Could you please share email which you have used.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally my Card got approved today after 25 days (feels like a long battle won without much efforts :p)

Applied on 10th Nov with ITR Acknowledgement & other ID docs.
VKYC done on 11th.
VKYC Approved on 17th Nov.
Sent 2 status check emails till date.
Approved SMS received on 5th Dec.
(Luckily no application on hold or discrepancy related message, and no ITR document re-send via email needed)
Applied for Select card, not sure yet which one got approved will update once card received on visible on genie app.

Anyone who got the card:
- can you tell when virtual card starts reflecting on the Genie app?
- card dispatch source city and via which courier if anyone tracked the courier details
Got Select card approved with limit above 3lacs.
Virtual Card details available now after registering on Genie app. Waiting for dispatch details.
BHIM UPI registration is smooth and working fine for all the UPI Payments done till now across merchants.

Anyone tried getting or got Add-On card issued from PNB? Is the add-on card issued shares same card number as primary like HDFC do or PNB gives it with new card number?

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Virtual Card details available now after registering on Genie app. Waiting for dispatch details.
BHIM UPI registration is smooth and working fine for all the UPI Payments done till now across merchants.

Anyone tried getting or got Add-On card issued from PNB? Is the add-on card issued shares same card number as primary like HDFC do or PNB gives it with new card number?

How much ITR?

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
almost got heart attack to see this message today after almost 2 months of applied application
11 oct 2022 :D

C314BB53-CBA8-408A-B485-8D96AFA05F9A.jpeg
I believe my application is the longest time taken ever , let me know if anyone defeated this duration

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
Thanks guys for all the help replying my queries my card is approved today.Applied on november 24 approval message came today December 7 :)
I can't see the virtual card yet can anyone tell me how long will it take to get the virtual card?

Thanks guys for all the help replying my queries my card is approved today.Applied on november 24 approval message came today December 7 :)
I can't see the virtual card yet can anyone tell me how long will it take to get the virtual card?
I had my virtual card instantaneously as soon as I received the approval message.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
no one answers their helpline, like ever. was on hold for 30mins plus twice today.
disconnected without speaking with anyone. have sent an email to know about the dispatch of the actual card.
I wonder how will I recover those joining benefits from these guys?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My card got dispatched today. Wrote an email yesterday night to creditcardho@pnb.co.in

no one answers their helpline, like ever. was on hold for 30mins plus twice today.
disconnected without speaking with anyone. have sent an email to know about the dispatch of the actual card.

You don't need to contact PNB for rupay select benefits, as far as i am aware there are no joining benefits from PNB except for 300 rp. You can avail rupay benefits from https://rupay.golftripz.com/#/offers . You don't even need physical card for rupay benefits.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Card dispatched today via DTDC.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
almost got heart attack to see this message today after almost 2 months of applied application
11 oct 2022 :D

C314BB53-CBA8-408A-B485-8D96AFA05F9A.jpeg
I believe my application is the longest time taken ever , let me know if anyone defeated this duration
I think mine is longest. More than 2.5 months.
Did u also get 2 CIBIL enquiries by them?

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try selecting language as Hindi
For English I think they don't have any exec