• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Congrats :) after how many days of approval card was received
Card applied on 15th November
VKYC done on 16th November
VKYC Approved on 19th November
ITR sent to email on 22nd November
Card approved on 24th November
Card dispatched on 30th November
Card received on 3rd December

GodFather

TF Buzz
Has anyone recently applied from a branch? If yes, kindly share your journey with details.
I had gone to the branch, they gave me a four page form to be filled. Me being lazy the form is just lying on my table. Will update you when I submit the same. They have asked for pan, aadhaar, 2 years itr and one photo..... I am going to apply for select variant.....

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally my Card got approved today after 25 days (feels like a long battle won without much efforts :p)

Applied on 10th Nov with ITR Acknowledgement & other ID docs.
VKYC done on 11th.
VKYC Approved on 17th Nov.
Sent 2 status check emails till date.
Approved SMS received on 5th Dec.
(Luckily no application on hold or discrepancy related message, and no ITR document re-send via email needed)
Applied for Select card, not sure yet which one got approved will update once card received on visible on genie app.

Anyone who got the card:
- can you tell when virtual card starts reflecting on the Genie app?
- card dispatch source city and via which courier if anyone tracked the courier details

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Finally my Card got approved today after 25 days (feels like a long battle won without much efforts :p)

Applied on 10th Nov with ITR Acknowledgement & other ID docs.
VKYC done on 11th.
VKYC Approved on 17th Nov.
Sent 2 status check emails till date.
Approved SMS received on 5th Dec.
(Luckily no application on hold or discrepancy related message, and no ITR document re-send via email needed)
Applied for Select card, not sure yet which one got approved will update once card received on visible on genie app.

Anyone who got the card:
- can you tell when virtual card starts reflecting on the Genie app?
- card dispatch source city and via which courier if anyone tracked the courier details
Immediately
Chennai
DTDC

metal_heart

TF Premier
Similar for me. If I try to see Virtual Card. It says the card is blocked and call customer care. If I call customer care, they are asking last 6 digit number of card to activate it.
Neither I'm able to register on IVR, as it is also asking last 6 digit for same.

Not sure, How to use the virtual card. Any advise??