• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

metal_heart

TF Premier
I Stuck at Middle... Whenever I Upload Documents in Either Image or Pdf Or PNg then it Redirects to main page... Tried 20 times and Some Times Cibil hits..

anyone has offline agent number ?
Was in similar situation last week. Read it on this thread and used Aadhar (pdf) as ID proof (was using DL earlier). Also, they had mentioned size as 2MB, i ensured all of them were very low size for quick upload (and no time out issue). It went through, but has got no update since then

D

Deleted member 7241

Was in similar situation last week. Read it on this thread and used Aadhar (pdf) as ID proof (was using DL earlier). Also, they had mentioned size as 2MB, i ensured all of them were very low size for quick upload (and no time out issue). It went through, but has got no update since then
I Tried everything...but Same issue..

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I received call from pnb they told my addhar Pic is old and to update it
They told they will re fetch in 2 3 days
Meanwhile he told he will approve vkyc

Is it normal? I have completed over 20 30 vkycs over last 2 year but none of them told about photo

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I received call from pnb they told my addhar Pic is old and to update it
They told they will re fetch in 2 3 days
Meanwhile he told he will approve vkyc

Is it normal? I have completed over 20 30 vkycs over last 2 year but none of them told about photo
I also got the same response from VKYC officer and she informed the same thing. And approved the same also 😊😊.

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you going to update?
Current i dont have time this week
Need to check whether aadhar office are open or not on weekends

Last edited:

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Anyone whose credit card has been approved without ITR demand, i.e only based on 3 month salary slip and 6 month bank statement?
I think it is required. I submitted 3 month salary slip & 6 month bank statement. Then, got this discrepancy message, and called customer care. They asked me to submit 2-year ITR. Nothing happened, followed up with them again and they told me to send it to a different email address - did that too and now patiently waiting . . .

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Getting technical error repeatedly, even when I used jpg/png images on both desktop/mobile.
I'm yet to try using the 300KB image size limit. Will that work?
Are you all having multiple CIBIL report checks when applying multiple times due to the technical glitch?

Attachments

• IMG_3149.jpeg
    IMG_3149.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Getting technical error repeatedly, even when I used jpg/png images on both desktop/mobile.
I'm yet to try using the 300KB image size limit. Will that work?
Are you all having multiple CIBIL report checks when applying multiple times due to the technical glitch?
Yes - I got it twice - waiting for a month without resolution - will escalate to RBI next week.