• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
From the Genie, app try if you get e-card details. because retrieving username card details are required.
It's not showing up there. I have to wait for the card to be delivered.
Happy to announce , card approved today exactly 1 month after application
Do Update the same on how long it took to deliver the card 😅

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My card approved on 17th November but no information on dispatch yet...my bill already generated with joining fees! How long will it take to deliver?
I got mine approval message on 04Nov2022 and still waiting for the physical card.. however when I checked my card details on PNB genie app then my card expiry showing of october month means card got approved in October itself and December is going to start from tomorrow , 1 month pass no update regarding physical card delivery.. PNB customer care and email giving same reply card will be dispatch soon.. but hopes are really low.. well thanx to PNB that you can access your card details from app so start using it on bhim so not of much worry..

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I got mine approval message on 04Nov2022 and still waiting for the physical card.. however when I checked my card details on PNB genie app then my card expiry showing of october month means card got approved in October itself and December is going to start from tomorrow , 1 month pass no update regarding physical card delivery.. PNB customer care and email giving same reply card will be dispatch soon.. but hopes are really low.. well thanx to PNB that you can access your card details from app so start using it on bhim so not of much worry..
yes, similar story, have started to use the card already. Wonder what happens when they send the statement with out the card. Also, how to avail those benefits?

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
check with customer care and also ask status over email.

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
Applied for card on november 24
Vkyc done on 25
Got vkyc done message on 27
Mailed the pnb card team attaching my 2 year ITR and 6 month statement
Got reply from them on nov 29 saying they acknowledged the receipt of my email and they will reply me if they find any discrepancy.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
my application stucked from long time,

several mails sent, talked on toll free numbers

They keep asking for same documents over again and again

Applied on 11 oct 2022

Will wait till 11 th dec 2022

Then ill drop the hope :LOL:

D

Deleted member 7241

I Stuck at Middle... Whenever I Upload Documents in Either Image or Pdf Or PNg then it Redirects to main page... Tried 20 times and Some Times Cibil hits..

anyone has offline agent number ?