• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
PNB RUPAY SELECT CREDIT CARD
4th Nov: applied and completed VKYC *Limit 2.59L*
4th Nov: got two SMS | UARN number shared and "Your application is under process".
14th Nov: received an SMS | "your VKYC with PNB has been approved".
15th Nov: received an SMS | "your application is lying discrepant".
15th Nov: email them my latest 3 months' salary slip.
23rd Nov: got one SMS | "your application is lying discrepant". + email asking for 2 years ITR. -> sent the same on the same day.
24th Nov: received an email "Your application is under process."
25th Nov: received an SMS "Your application has been approved. you will receive your card within 5 days. *Limit 1L*

PNB RUPAY SELECT CREDIT CARD
4th Nov: applied and completed VKYC *Limit 2.59L*
4th Nov: got two SMS | UARN number shared and "Your application is under process".
14th Nov: received an SMS | "your VKYC with PNB has been approved".
15th Nov: received an SMS | "your application is lying discrepant".
15th Nov: email them my latest 3 months' salary slip.
23rd Nov: got one SMS | "your application is lying discrepant". + email asking for 2 years ITR. -> sent the same on the same day.
24th Nov: received an email "Your application is under process."
25th Nov: received an SMS "Your application has been approved. you will receive your card within 5 days. *Limit 1L*
I'm at second last step. Just today received message that your application will be processed soon.

GodFather

TF Buzz
I am planning to give my application offline via my PNB Branch. cause online it is asking for only 1 year ITR, discrepancy will be raised, so better give offline application to the branch along with 2 years ITR.

SunnyM

TF Premier
Guys I am trying to send 2 year ITR on creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in but getting the below email in return... anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong?

Dear Sender,

The mail you sent to creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in with subject: PNB Credit card application no. Wxxx, has not been delivered as it violates PNB's Policy. In case of any issue, kindly contact the recipient(s).
Convert the pdfs to jpg and then send.

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am trying to send 2 year ITR on creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in but getting the below email in return... anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong?

Dear Sender,

The mail you sent to creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in with subject: PNB Credit card application no. Wxxx, has not been delivered as it violates PNB's Policy. In case of any issue, kindly contact the recipient(s).
I had this problem too and sorted it out. What email are you using?

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am using gmail
That should pass through. Try the PDF or JPG conversion if that works. In my case, it was my own domain which I have to tweak a bit even it is on Google Workspace using Gmail. I sent them an email yesterday attached with my 2-year ITR in PDF and it worked. No problem.

Last edited:

GodFather

TF Buzz

Dear Sender,

Maybe the size of the attachment is creating problem.......

RAJAT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
That should pass through. Try the PDF or JPG conversion if that works. In my case, it was my own domain which I have to tweak a bit even it is on Google Workspace using Gmail. I sent them an email yesterday attached with my 2-year ITR in PDF and it works. No problem.
yes I sent in JPG and it worked, no more mails recieved from their side

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On 23rd Nov I got the message that my card has been approved and will be delivered in 5 days. I haven’t got any tracking details yet. Any idea when can we expect the tracking details?
I can see the first 6 and last 4 digits of my card in the Genie App but when I click on show card number it says your card is blocked please contact cc. Also for everyone’s info my estimated credit limit was 4.68L and I actually got 1.25L.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On 23rd Nov I got the message that my card has been approved and will be delivered in 5 days. I haven’t got any tracking details yet. Any idea when can we expect the tracking details?
I can see the first 6 and last 4 digits of my card in the Genie App but when I click on show card number it says your card is blocked please contact cc. Also for everyone’s info my estimated credit limit was 4.68L and I actually got 1.25L.
Login to https://pnbcard.in/portal/index website and activate the card from the website, you should be able to activate it, then for all online purchases, you can able to use the card even with Bhim UPI. From the Mobile genie app card activation is not working.

My wife's card was also approved on 21st Nov there is still not any information about the card dispatch status, however, we have already activated the card and started using it for online purposes.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Login to https://pnbcard.in/portal/index website and activate the card from the website, you should be able to activate it, then for all online purchases, you can able to use the card even with Bhim UPI. From the Mobile genie app card activation is not working.

My wife's card was also approved on 21st Nov there is still not any information about the card dispatch status, however, we have already activated the card and started using it for online purposes.
Thanks brother. It worked. Ab ye bhi bta do ki variant kaise pata karein? 🤣

PritamB

TF Buzz
Hi, Can anyone please confirm, being a salaried person, is it mandatory to provide ITR for PNB credit card application or last 6 months bank statement would suffice ? On the credit card application page they have clearly mentioned that 'ITR is Optional' and now they are asking for the ITR
Thank you!