• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Drop a mail to creditcardho@pnb.co.in if you have not. This is head office email address as per customer care. Ask them to approve the VKYC and mention the date on when you completed the VKYC
Buddy, I was never able to do my vkyc because I have been getting that error 'Entered UARN not present' for past 65 days. And I have sent them more than thousane emails on all their email ids. But they never give a solution

Today got message of application lying discrepant. Sent last 6 months bank statement plus 2 years ITR. Is there anything more that I could do to fast forward. For how many more days should I wait for reply?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today got message of application lying discrepant. Sent last 6 months bank statement plus 2 years ITR. Is there anything more that I could do to fast forward. For how many more days should I wait for reply?
If they are working on the application you would get a reply within couple of days. Hope you have sent ITR Acknowledgment as well with the ITR.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
If they are working on the application you would get a reply within couple of days. Hope you have sent ITR Acknowledgment as well with the ITR.
I sent them Aadhar on their email. Got the revert acknowledgment from them. How much time do they typically take to issue a card? Been over 10 days since the vkyc happened.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Card 2 card pnb possible? Or do they need salary slip ?
salary slips with the bank statement and then the last two years' ITR is a must for a salaried person.

For self-employed last two years ITR.

My wife applied in the self-employed category and she got the card in 21 days.
I applied as a salaried person, I got it in 45 days.

Last edited: