• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

sharad007

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Applied for PNB Platinum yesterday and completed the VKYC today, PNB is miles behind the likes of IDFC bank when it comes to a smooth onboarding process. Still better than earlier when a person had to visit their branch and needed to fill a lengthy form, provide a long list of documents and flatter their brute employees just to get a credit card.

Now you have a website https://apply.pnbcard.in/ using which you can raise a credit card request, submit the documents online and use a not so efficient VKYC portal https://videokyc.pnbcard.in to complete your VKYC.

Be aware that their VKYC executives follow their own standard time and they do not have any respect for the time slot in which your VKYC is scheduled. I waited almost an hour just to get my VKYC done.

Even after the successful VKYC, I haven't heard back from their side yet, no emails and no messages.

PNB web interface for applying credit card is still very crude, however it gets the job done, thousand times better than the manual approach of applying the credit card earlier with them.
I have experienced the similar but when i called customer care they said the process may take 25-30 days, don't warry wait and watch type answer

Justkool

TF Buzz
Finally my card got approved after almost 3 months, but I applied for select card and in pnb app I see rupay platinum virtual card, lets see how much time they again take to change the card now.
Same thing happened with me. I also applied for Select and app sowing Platinum.
You applied for upgrade or not?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After 19 days and multiple emails , got message of video KYC approval.
I received similar message after writing a mail to customer care and sharing the screenshots of the vkyc. Now today I have received that my application is lying discrepant and need to submit some more documents. Then again I called the cc and they asked for bank statement and form 16.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Its been ten days since I received my approval message but still not got the physical card.. however, I received the statement with one-time fee as I opted for PNB select.. how much time did PNB take to deliver the physical card

I received similar message after writing a mail to customer care and sharing the screenshots of the vkyc. Now today I have received that my application is lying discrepant and need to submit some more documents. Then again I called the cc and they asked for bank statement and form 16.
After how many days after vkyc approval message you got application discrepant message?

I haven't got video kyc completion message till now. I Had completed video kyc on 9th. When reaching out to pnb using mails they say video kyc has been not completed. Tried to do video KYC again but "Call now" & Scheduling both are not working. Anyone who has faced this issue and how did you fixed it. Also, if anyone has mail for tech team of PNB or relevant team which can look into this issue would be of great help.

I haven't got video kyc completion message till now. I Had completed video kyc on 9th. When reaching out to pnb using mails they say video kyc has been not completed. Tried to do video KYC again but "Call now" & Scheduling both are not working. Anyone who has faced this issue and how did you fixed it. Also, if anyone has mail for tech team of PNB or relevant team which can look into this issue would be of great help.
Mail them with screenshot of completed VKYC.