• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Info about PNB Credit Card Reward Points

1. For Rupay Platinum credit card, you will earn 1 reward point for every spent of Rs. 100/-.
2. For Rupay Select credit card, you will earn 2 reward points for every spent of Rs. 150/-.
3. As a promotional strategy, 300 Reward Points are awarded on first swipe for retail transactions or for online transactions within 90 days of receiving the Credit Card.
4. Reward Points will expire if not redeemed within 3 years from the date of accrual.
5. 1 (One) point =Rs.0.50 (paise 50)
6. Reward Points can be redeemed provided a minimum of 1000 Reward Points are accumulated.

Queries can be written to support@pnbrewardz.com

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally my card got approved after almost 3 months, but I applied for select card and in pnb app I see rupay platinum virtual card, lets see how much time they again take to change the card now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116_142717.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116_142717.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 51

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally my card got approved after almost 3 months, but I applied for select card and in pnb app I see rupay platinum virtual card, lets see how much time they again take to change the card now.
Congrats !!!

Same happened with me, you can activate this platinum card and start using it, submit upgrade request to Rupay Select from app or Nebanking website.
They will ask photograph which you need to email them at same email ID after upgrade request generated.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you got any SMS/Email regarding card approved status or it was updated only on app under track status?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Did u have a bank account with PNB? Just asking because vKyc is Not Applicable in the screenshot u shared

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
I am still not able to apply PNB document upload issue.. The glitch is with photo option. Whenever trying to upload the my photo after clicking upload it takes to the photo page. If I try to upload only the photo then also its logs out and take me the 1st page. I have attached the video.
Anyone can help me?
View attachment PNB Photo Glitch.mp4
Hello Brother, Did they mark any new inquiries? I had the same issue, they marked 750000 (I put the amount as annual income) as a credit amount. After that, I didn't apply for a PNB card as I didn't want to make another inquiry for new application

shreesurya

TF Buzz
1st-Oct - applied and did the video KYC same day
17Oct - got first reply thru SMS get application in-principle approved please complete Vkyc..
sent 3-4 mail regarding that Vkyc aready done
31Oct- got second SMS that Video KYC has been approved
3Nov- got 3 SMS that my application lying discrepant. start sending last 2year ITR in gap of 2 days
11Nov - got delightful message that your PNB Card application has been approved
shared 2 years itr after 3rd November?

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
An
Any major difference between platinum and select ? Other than lounge access and wellness benefits ?

Submitted my application and vkyc yesterday. I hope they approve it soon. Screenshot_20221116_194438.jpg
Better reward rate, 2points for 150 spends instead of 1 point for every 100.
Still very negligible difference, main difference is wellness benefits only.