• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got only 1, I had retried many times due to doc upload issue

U can try offline
I am still not able to apply PNB document upload issue.. The glitch is with photo option. Whenever trying to upload the my photo after clicking upload it takes to the photo page. If I try to upload only the photo then also its logs out and take me the 1st page. I have attached the video.
Anyone can help me?
View attachment PNB Photo Glitch.mp4

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Send all documents via pnb email.
But application number should be generated first right. Without the online application reference ID, what will be the use of the documents. The online process is buggy and offline is time consuming and bank person told no one got approval through offline as per their branch record. :(

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I sent email and today got an email from them that my VKYC has not been done yet. This is inspite of the fact that I have already completed it on 19th Oct, I promptly logged into pnbcard website and have sent them the screenshot where it says VKYC has been completed. Lets see what they say now.
Same here. I completed my VKYC on 18th Oct and luckily I had taken screenshots of the completion and during the VKYC process. Have sent them the screenshots. Lets see.

MAXXCARD

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I also got sms regarding lying discrepant so i have already emailed them my last two year ITR and same received confirmation also received through email. Could anyone tell me where to upload the ITR? If any link then please share

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm getting this error when I try to apply from apply.pnbcard.in
"Entered Aadhaar Number/Name mismatch with PAN Details"

I don't have full name in my Aadhar card and it has initials. But my PAN card has fully expanded name without initials.

Is there any other way to apply for PNB card without long wait times?

I'm applying for this card to utilise the cleartrip offer until Dec 31st.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-11-15 at 10.33.33 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-15 at 10.33.33 AM.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 21
I'm getting this error when I try to apply from apply.pnbcard.in
"Entered Aadhaar Number/Name mismatch with PAN Details"

I don't have full name in my Aadhar card and it has initials. But my PAN card has fully expanded name without initials.

Is there any other way to apply for PNB card without long wait times?

I'm applying for this card to utilise the cleartrip offer until Dec 31st.
You have to update either aadhar or pan card. Updating either is simple online procedure. With AI it's better to have same name , address etc to get hassle free services.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How much actual limit do they provide compared to provisional limit shown. ?
Depends , my provision was 4.98 but got 3 lacs.
I believe as per ITR of last two years they are asking from everyone they do some manual calculations and reduce actual limit from provision.