• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Once you schedule a call, you would need to join the VKYC at the scheduled time. A call button would appear at the scheduled time which you would need to use to call the VKYC agent. Also, there is no guarantee that they will pick you call, you may need to call them at least 4-5 times to complete your VKYC.
For me Call button came only after the slot was over.

Finally got VKYC done after multiple call now attempts.

Now for next steps, fingers crossed

Last edited:

Rohit75

TF Select
Vkyc done last Tuesday.

No update since then.

Today some lady called and asked whether I applied card I said my VKYC done already.

She said that she is going to mark that on application that VKYC completed.

Now am waiting again.

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
@Bigde @vi07 @yashawant.basu @Rohit75 @manikpruthi04 - any update on your card applications?

For me, post KYC nothing. Over a week has gone.
No update so far, shared ITR with them at least 7 times still they keep on coming back asking for the ITR. Their customer care executives are outsourced employees so they are not much of help either.

Waiting for the final rejection of the card so that I can escalate this to RBI ombudsman.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your feedback @vi07 @Bigde shocked that PNB is so bad.

I called Customer Care and they said that this week a verification call will come.

Informed that KYC was done last week and they said both are different and not linked. Fingers crossed!

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Thanks for your feedback @vi07 @Bigde shocked that PNB is so bad.

I called Customer Care and they said that this week a verification call will come.

Informed that KYC was done last week and they said both are different and not linked. Fingers crossed!
Best of luck for your endeavour mate, my chances of getting the card is very bleak but it would be great if someone from the community gets it as that person can guide others for the dos and donts related to PNB cards..

Applied for PNB Platinum yesterday and completed the VKYC today, PNB is miles behind the likes of IDFC bank when it comes to a smooth onboarding process. Still better than earlier when a person had to visit their branch and needed to fill a lengthy form, provide a long list of documents and flatter their brute employees just to get a credit card.

Now you have a website https://apply.pnbcard.in/ using which you can raise a credit card request, submit the documents online and use a not so efficient VKYC portal https://videokyc.pnbcard.in to complete your VKYC.

Be aware that their VKYC executives follow their own standard time and they do not have any respect for the time slot in which your VKYC is scheduled. I waited almost an hour just to get my VKYC done.

Even after the successful VKYC, I haven't heard back from their side yet, no emails and no messages.

PNB web interface for applying credit card is still very crude, however it gets the job done, thousand times better than the manual approach of applying the credit card earlier with them.
Hi there, I also applied for PNB platinum CC on 22nd August. Video KYC is also done. After that I haven't heard from them. How many days it took in your case to get your application approved? And please share your limit if you want to.

How did you complete your video kyc. I am getting the error "All our executives are busy right now. Please try after some time or change your preferred language." from 2 hours. At what time exactly you did.
Keep on trying like you do in tatkal booking :LOL:. I tried for 1 hour non stop and than I got connected with a agent.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
An update: today got call from PNB Team, wherein they re-confirmed about card application and if VKYC done.

I asked them if there will be a verification call and they said it depends - somethings not done if all documents are good.

Learnt that we can track status in PNB Genie app. TAT as per executive was 15-25 days

@Bigde @vi07 @Rohit75 fyi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220901-132809619_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220901-132809619_2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 71

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi there, I also applied for PNB platinum CC on 22nd August. Video KYC is also done. After that I haven't heard from them. How many days it took in your case to get your application approved? And please share your limit if you want to.
I spoke to one of the executives in PNB's Credit Card Processing Center, and according to her PNB is relocating their office from Gurgaon to Noida hence they might not be able to work with full efficiency for next couple of days. So do not expect anything from their side for at least few week unless you are their existing customer.

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
An update: today got call from PNB Team, wherein they re-confirmed about card application and if VKYC done.

I asked them if there will be a verification call and they said it depends - somethings not done if all documents are good.

Learnt that we can track status in PNB Genie app. TAT as per executive was 15-25 days

@Bigde @vi07 @Rohit75 fyi
Are you PNB's existing customer, as far as I know only their existing customers can use the PNB Genie app.