• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Idiots, have been sending same message over and over again despite of sending all the requested documents already. "Your credit card application is lying discrepant". Can't even call their stupid phone number as it always says "busy". It is been a month, with this level of diligence, it could easily take an eternity, sighs...
Same here. Today call is not connecting.

arthurmorgan

TF Buzz
Update :

Nov 29/2022 - Applied online
After repeated emails , got auditor approval on 23rd Jan.
24th Jan - got discrepancy message
24th Jan - have sent ITR via email
1st Feb 2023 - Got approval message & virtual card has been generated.

This is my first credit card ! Do i activate the virtual card immediately or ?

gsgshahsh

TF Buzz
finally my virtual card has been approved and physical card is on its way.

I had applied for Rupay Select but they approved Rupay Platinum for me. Anyhow, I'm not looking for Rupay Select benefits anyways, so, good that I'll save on 500+gst joining charges. I already have a BOB Premier Rupay Select, so no big loss.

card limit I got is 1 lakh compared to 4 lakhs that was shown as provisional.

I had applied for Rupay Select but they approved Rupay Platinum for me. Anyhow, I'm not looking for Rupay Select benefits anyways, so, good that I'll save on 500+gst joining charges. I already have a BOB Premier Rupay Select, so no big loss.

Congratulations. How long did it take to get the card? I my case they keep asking 6 months bank statement every other day even after me sending them the statement.

gsgshahsh

TF Buzz
Congratulations. How long did it take to get the card? I my case they keep asking 6 months bank statement every other day even after me sending them the statement.
Had applied on 4th Jan and completed VKYC on 5th Jan. Then it took 20 more days to get auditor approval ( had to send 2 emails to approve my VKYC) and post auditor approval, within next 2 days got application lying discrepant message. Sent the required documents twice and they acknowledged it on Tuesday and Today evening received an sms stating the card is approved and will be sent in next 5 days.

it took about 30 days for me to get the virtual card. I live in Bangalore. Will only be using it for occasional pnb offers and UPI.

Note: they asked me for ITR & Aadhar for Discrepancy proofs. I downloaded the acknowledgement from incometax website, took a screenshot using snipping tool, then exported the jpg file as pdf and sent it to them. Did not sign the documents as it was instructed over email.

Had applied on 4th Jan and completed VKYC on 5th Jan. Then it took 20 more days to get auditor approval ( had to send 2 emails to approve my VKYC) and post auditor approval, within next 2 days got application lying discrepant message. Sent the required documents twice and they acknowledged it on Tuesday and Today evening received an sms stating the card is approved and will be sent in next 5 days.

it took about 30 days for me to get the virtual card. I live in Bangalore. Will only be using it for occasional pnb offers and UPI.

Note: they asked me for ITR & Aadhar for Discrepancy proofs. I downloaded the acknowledgement from incometax website, took a screenshot using snipping tool, then exported the jpg file as pdf and sent it to them. Did not sign the documents as it was instructed over email.
Don't know why they keep asking same Bank statement again and again. Today also sent them fresh statement, let's see what they say next.

patra007

TF Buzz
I apply for pnb rupay select card on 8th January 2023 and video kyc on 9th January 2023. My application in- principal approval on 26th January. But till now no update. Very bad service from sorkari bank.

How long it take to generate virtual card after getting approval message?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Are they taking joining fees for pnb Rupay select ?, I got fine with 0 joining fees

gsgshahsh

TF Buzz
How long it take to generate virtual card after getting approval message?
It was already done. When I got the message, I immediately went to PNB Genie and checked, virtual card was there. Enabled the card and registered it on BHIM, did my first transaction worth 3K on Redgirraffe and it failed. Now I'm fighting with PNB as to why my failed transaction hasn't been reversed to credit card.

It was already done. When I got the message, I immediately went to PNB Genie and checked, virtual card was there. Enabled the card and registered it on BHIM, did my first transaction worth 3K on Redgirraffe and it failed. Now I'm fighting with PNB as to why my failed transaction hasn't been reversed to credit card.
It's been six hours since I received approval message but my card has not been generated.