• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB credit card

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I need some suggestions
I am currently using Pnb Rupay platinum from last 2 months but i want Rupay select.
So can I upgrade to select or pnb issue 2 cards.
I need international longue access and i think Rupay has larger no of longues access.
Or is PNB rupay platinum gives international longue access.

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Yes, just drop a mail to creditcardpnb@pnb.co.in ststing that you want to upgrade your Credit card.

They asked me to submit:

Last three mknth salary slip

Account statement in which it was credited

Last two year ITR along with Form 16

Income criteria is more than 5 L.

In case you dont have ITR because you recently started working tell them same and request to accept salary slip as proof and thst should do the trick.

In my case I did not had two year ITR so I gave one ITR and other docs was quite surpised to see how fast their process has been considering Gov bank.

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
I have applied for platinum variant by mistake but I wanted to apply for the select variant. The application is still in the processing stage. Is it possible to change now ?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I need some suggestions
I am currently using Pnb Rupay platinum from last 2 months but i want Rupay select.
So can I upgrade to select or pnb issue 2 cards.
I need international longue access and i think Rupay has larger no of longues access.
Or is PNB rupay platinum gives international longue access.
For upgrade request , I think you will need to wait for 6 months atleast
Just check with the PNB once

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not true

Rupay select has international lounge access , I think Rupay platinum has only domestic lounge access
I dug further into this, on rupay's website select does show 2 per quarter international lounge however Platinum doesn't. Now on PNB select also shows as lounge access. I am not very sure now. Pnb website says platinum has international lounge but nothing written on Rupay's website

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Here you go. I had checked before applying. Select had only domestic written and hence applied for this one
Not sure about this but I was getting access to Dubai Sleep and Fly lounge in terminal 3 with PNB Rupay Select , just wanted to check they accept Rupay or not , the lady in the counter did mention that Rupay select is accepted. We then used Marhaba as it had better food options there. Also to mention Rupay has partnership with Sleep and fly lounges mostly internationally which are good to take a quick nap but has no / limited food options

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
As confirm by pnb email platinum has domestic as well as international longue access
I dug further into this, on rupay's website select does show 2 per quarter international lounge however Platinum doesn't. Now on PNB select also shows as lounge access. I am not very sure now. Pnb website says platinum has international lounge but nothing written on Rupay's website

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I confirm with pnb team, platinum has both domestic and international longue access
Great.
Still very few international lounges accept Rupay , i tried it in Marhaba Dubai , it was not accepted , only accepted in Sleep n Fly. It was not accepted in Singapore Plaza Premium , nor in Heathrow , neither in Charles de Gaulle. Mostly Sleep n Fly lounges accepts Rupay but those are good for getting a nap only