• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB CC UPI Transaction Failure

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I remember not so long ago we used to get a lot of UPI failures where we didn't know if the receiver will receive money or we will get a refund in case of transaction failure. But I didn't face this type of issue since last 1 year in all my UPI Transactions, if any transaction fails, amount itself is not debited now.

So recently I received my PNB select card and linked it with BHIM app, and my 2nd transaction itself got failed where the amount has been debited and merchant didn't receive any money. Anybody else faced this issue? If so, how frequently do you face this issue with CC UPI?

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I remember not so long ago we used to get a lot of UPI failures where we didn't know if the receiver will receive money or we will get a refund in case of transaction failure. But I didn't face this type of issue since last 1 year in all my UPI Transactions, if any transaction fails, amount itself is not debited now.

So recently I received my PNB select card and linked it with BHIM app, and my 2nd transaction itself got failed where the amount has been debited and merchant didn't receive any money. Anybody else faced this issue? If so, how frequently do you face this issue with CC UPI?
I did many UPI transactions in the last month from PNB select, and so far faced the same issue for only one transaction the pending amount was debited from the card, and the merchant didn't receive any money, and after 5 days transaction is still pending. I did not bother much as this is just an Rs27 transaction for 1/2 ltr milk packet, and the merchant is nearby the Kirana store person :)

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did many UPI transactions in the last month from PNB select, and so far faced the same issue for only one transaction the pending amount was debited from the card, and the merchant didn't receive any money, and after 5 days transaction is still pending. I did not bother much as this is just an Rs27 transaction for 1/2 ltr milk packet, and the merchant is nearby the Kirana store person :)
Wow 5 days and no refund, mine is rs 200 so I won't leave it.

Upi payment with credit card is risky.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wow 5 days and no refund, mine is rs 200 so I won't leave it.

Upi payment with credit card is risky.
yeah, it's risky, and also in any case if the transaction is stuck in a pending or error state then it should return money to the source instead of processing it to the destination account.

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was trying to pay to one merchant through Bhim app using PNB select card but the transaction did not take place . I got message “ you can transfer money to saving account “.did anyone got similar message.

Tried upi payment through hdfc credit card for the first time and payment of 45 got stuck. Transaction still pending from a week without refund! Will not use credit card for upi payment for the time being...

I was trying to pay to one merchant through Bhim app using PNB select card but the transaction did not take place . I got message “ you can transfer money to saving account “.did anyone got similar message.
Actually that's restriction otherwise people will circulate money in friends and family. Merchant QR must be registered with current account for payment from credit card. Most small shops registers QR with savings account.

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Actually that's restriction otherwise people will circulate money in friends and family. Merchant QR must be registered with current account for payment from credit card. Most small shops registers QR with savings account.
But the problem will be small Kirana store or any small store might not open current account due to current account charges

gsgshahsh

TF Buzz

Was your refund processed? I was trying to pay my society charges using BHIM Credit Card UPI PNB on redgiraffe and the transaction failed but the money got debited. It also says reversal failed. Few mins after when I refreshed the state of the transaction, it says your transaction is successful and money has been credited back to the account.

How long it typically takes for PNB to process reversals on credit card?

I don't think so. I just did transaction of Rs. 1 from PNB CC to my BharatPe QR which is linked to my savings account and transaction was successful.