• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB BHIM UPI payment failure

gsgshahsh

TF Buzz
Hello Team,

how long does it takes for a failed transaction on BHIM UPI to reverse back to PNB Credit Card?

I was trying to make a payment on redgiraffe this morning and my transaction failed (declined) and as per BHIM, the money has been sent back to the debited account. although my available limit is still not restored back to original.

Also, what is the maximum amount of transaction we can make using BHIM UPI over Rupay CC?

And which app do you guys use to make payment to PNB Credit card? is cred, paytm reliable for PSU bank cards?

TIA

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have linked my pnb rupay select card to Bhim UPI. Now I am not able to pay to merchant through bhi UPI . Earlier I used to pay through Bhim UPI app. Whenever I try to pay I get message “ you can not transfer money from credit card to current account “
Is anyone also facing similar issue?

Attachments

• CA2A09C9-7A81-42AE-BA89-E41F52AA2E9F.jpeg
    CA2A09C9-7A81-42AE-BA89-E41F52AA2E9F.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 12

PANK

TF Premier
Anyone received 10% cashback from rupay in your pnb rupay credit card
And for which transaction
If yes then in how many days

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-25-23-47-52-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-25-23-47-52-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 11

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I have linked my pnb rupay select card to Bhim UPI. Now I am not able to pay to merchant through bhi UPI . Earlier I used to pay through Bhim UPI app. Whenever I try to pay I get message “ you can not transfer money from credit card to current account “
Is anyone also facing similar issue?
Try BHIM app v3.0, old version working.

Bharatpe is currently not enabled "Credit UPI" transactions. Wait few days or weeks/months. It will solve.

Anyone received 10% cashback from rupay in your pnb rupay credit card
And for which transaction
If yes then in how many days
Yes, cashback will credit within 7-10 days. Cashback also credit on back dates.

Tips: pay any other bank credit card bill via Amazon using your RuPay credit card link UPI. You will also get 10% upto 100 cashback per month.

Hi everyone, my pnb credit card bhim upi payments are failing, I last used on 28th feb, after that it has started giving error that money could not be sent.
I am usingi iPhone app,
anyone else facing similar issue?

PANK

TF Premier
@gsgshahsh Did you get your refund? How many days did it take? I also faced the same issue and I am unable to reach out to them.
You Can contact pnb
1800 180 2345

In my case debit message comes but transaction failed due to bank server maintenance

When i contacted them they said amount was not debited from your card

hemant89

TF Premier
@PANK I used Kotak rupay card for the transaction and the amount is debited from the card (I checked it in the transaction history).
Do I need to contact the bank instead of BHIM for this?