• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle credit card LTF in 10k plus gst with 10k amazon voucher

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I found one indusind bank sales agent who is giving pinnacle credit card in 10k plus gst with 10k amazon voucher as LTF.

This offer is only for new customers and not for card upgrades.

You can use pinnacle card as surrogate to convert indusind exclusive account to zero mab and use the feature packed exclusive debit card for zero forex.

Moreover pinnacle card gives us book my show buy one get one upto three times a month and even works for single ticket upfront discount of 200 also as tested by someone.

Also pinnacle card comes with priority pass which gives two free international lounge access per quarter.

Please contact @RS1910 Mr. Rajesh Sachdeva +91 85275 57225

Last edited:

sanx

TF Buzz
Hi All,

0 joining fee LTF Pinnacle offer is over.
6-7 people benefited from it, below is the list of lucky ones :) whose application got submitted over last 2 days.
@S S V , @gauravjngp , @zealsid @luckymurari @nithin1992 , @That_average_guy

Below is the new offer which is still available (Kinda same as Grande one)

Offer 1: Conditional LTF (only for new to bank customers)
5k+GST joining fees. Digital process, can be applied from anywhere in India.
Spend 50k within first 90 days to get joining fee + GST reversal, effectively making LTF.
There wont be any joining benefits.

This will be applied as new card, hence no issue of lower limit on existing card or can even be done if you dont have any relationship.
Edit: This offer is only for New to bank customers. Sadly not for existing customers

Offer 2: For existing customers
10k+ GST joining fees with 10k non essential vouchers.
There wont be any fee reversal. Digital process as above.

Ping me if you are interested
@vijay.vj Hi I will be a NTB customer for IndusInd. Is the Offer 1 still going on? I am interested!
Can't ping others yet since I am a relatively new member here. Could you ping me instead? :(

Last edited:

sam1803

TF Buzz
Guys, anyone in Andhra/Telangana looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... kindly DM me your number.

Agent is trying to squeeze in few more applications... its win win for both.

Only requirement is need 2.5L to 3L on existing Indus Credit card.
Hi @vijay.vj, is this offer still available. I have Legend 5L, can the agent help for Bangalore location for Pinnacle LTF on split basis if it is available.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
today received a call for pinnacle upgrade, he offered 10k amazon voucher when i declined normal vouchers offer,
call was from +91-4033835000 (hyderabad number)

i wasn't sure about it being real or not, so i declined.

is this for real ?

sam1803

TF Buzz
today received a call for pinnacle upgrade, he offered 10k amazon voucher when i declined normal vouchers offer,

is this for real ?
I too have received call from IndusInd sales team regarding 15k joining fees with 10k vouchers. They also sent me an email mentioning all the details through their official email ID. I declined their offer as 8K is not justified for a small upgrade.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I too have received call from IndusInd sales team regarding 15k joining fees with 10k vouchers. They also sent me an email mentioning all the details through their official email ID. I declined their offer as 8K is not justified for a small upgrade.
Reply them to match JF with Amazon vouchers , it’s FYE, they may do it..

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
so it was real,
i too declined the offer as it's it's too much fees for small upgrade

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

is this for real ?
Ask him to respond via official email

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can upgrade it I to pinnacle with 15000+GST fee and against 15000 fee you will get welcome gift as vouchagram vouchers from gyftr like Woodland, puma, raymond, UCB and many more others you can choose as per your choices. After this 15000 paying it's LTF
Does it have Croma in the list?

vijay.vj

TF Ace
But titan & croma voucher was listed in the conversation which I had with the executive & I have a voice recording 🙂 just in case they dont admit
They are just bluffing here to make sales. Check it yourself in below link.

If you want play the game, feel free to get cheated and you capture evidences. Then complaint and bank will deny, escalate till PNO and nothing happens.
Then file with RBI with clear evidence & you can claim compensation.