• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle credit card LTF in 10k plus gst with 10k amazon voucher

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I found one indusind bank sales agent who is giving pinnacle credit card in 10k plus gst with 10k amazon voucher as LTF.

This offer is only for new customers and not for card upgrades.

You can use pinnacle card as surrogate to convert indusind exclusive account to zero mab and use the feature packed exclusive debit card for zero forex.

Moreover pinnacle card gives us book my show buy one get one upto three times a month and even works for single ticket upfront discount of 200 also as tested by someone.

Also pinnacle card comes with priority pass which gives two free international lounge access per quarter.

Please contact @RS1910 Mr. Rajesh Sachdeva +91 85275 57225

Last edited:

suhasa010

TF Premier
Yes will do but your card limit should be 1.50 lakhs and above

Please check this thread if you're interested in getting an "agent" badge.

punindya

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
sir legend se upgrade krvana hai vo ne hoga kya.
I am in the same state as you. Spoke with the agent and he told me that you can upgrade, but it will cost 15k+GST. In return, you can either get Rs 10,500 Amazon/FK/Myntra gift card or 15k gift card for the brands in the attached photo (can be broken down into 5k voucher each of 3 different brands).

Personally, does not seem worth it with the available brands.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-05 at 6.45.54 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-05 at 6.45.54 PM.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 172

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Chuna-Laga-Diya-template-of-Golmaal-1024x576.jpg

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
I found one agent who is giving pinnacle credit card in 10k plus gst with 10k amazon voucher as LTF.
This offer is only for new customers and not for card upgrades.
You can use pinnacle card as surrogate to convert indusind exclusive account to zero mab.
If anyone is interested you can contact the agent.
Mr. Rajesh Sachdeva +918527557225
He works at Indusind Pakhowal Road branch at Ludhiana.
sir any way to get it in delhi