• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle credit card LTF in 10k plus gst with 10k amazon voucher

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I found one indusind bank sales agent who is giving pinnacle credit card in 10k plus gst with 10k amazon voucher as LTF.

This offer is only for new customers and not for card upgrades.

You can use pinnacle card as surrogate to convert indusind exclusive account to zero mab and use the feature packed exclusive debit card for zero forex.

Moreover pinnacle card gives us book my show buy one get one upto three times a month and even works for single ticket upfront discount of 200 also as tested by someone.

Also pinnacle card comes with priority pass which gives two free international lounge access per quarter.

Please contact @RS1910 Mr. Rajesh Sachdeva +91 85275 57225

Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
indusind always gives these kind of offers for upgrade..
like they say it is upgrade and then ask for joining fees..
That's deception. We should go to RBI OB to ask them to make it LTF as the JF was nowhere mentioned during upgrade... In my particular case, I have proof of message from Indus which stated that the card is LTF. So, if they try to do this trickery with me, I will bamboo them nicely.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
But mine was user initiated. My RM connected me to the credit card guy in IndusInd. Initially he was pushing for paid, but after continuous negotiating, he himself told that this scheme of splitting limit is there where he can get me Pinnacle for LTF.
Is there any way to keep both Legend and Pinnacle and in turn both Select and Exclusive account for free?

Nitheesh

TF Premier
Is there any way to keep both Legend and Pinnacle and in turn both Select and Exclusive account for free?
I don't think you can hold two accounts in IndusInd. Experts, please clarify.

Also, I had two cards as active. I only initiated to cancel Legend and transfer the limit to Pinnacle as Legend is useless.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Tested hai tab na share kiya hoon 🤣
Yaar mera RM itna bada C hai ki kya bataun.
Wo mujhe bol raha hai sir ye impossible hai ki aapko without joining fee mil jaye ya fir with less than 1.5L limit me mil jaye Pinnacle.
Maine bola ki bhai mila hua hai logon ko. Wo bola ki main kaise maan lun aap sahi bol rahe ho, aap unka number bolo main check karta hun.
WO kisi CC team se bhi punchha. Bola Grande A/c me mil jayega par usme bhi guarantee nahi hai.

Nitheesh

TF Premier
Yaar mera RM itna bada C hai ki kya bataun.
Wo mujhe bol raha hai sir ye impossible hai ki aapko without joining fee mil jaye ya fir with less than 1.5L limit me mil jaye Pinnacle.
Maine bola ki bhai mila hua hai logon ko. Wo bola ki main kaise maan lun aap sahi bol rahe ho, aap unka number bolo main check karta hun.
WO kisi CC team se bhi punchha. Bola Grande A/c me mil jayega par usme bhi guarantee nahi hai.
What he saying is true. When you split the limit, the cards should have the minimum limit. Legend requires 50k and Pinnacle requires 1.5 lakhs. Your total limit is only 1.5 lakhs. How will he split this amount? Thats why he is saying not possible to you. Get a LE and then try.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
What he saying is true. When you split the limit, the cards should have the minimum limit. Legend requires 50k and Pinnacle requires 1.5 lakhs. Your total limit is only 1.5 lakhs. How will he split this amount? Thats why he is saying not possible to you. Get a LE and then try.
He is not even ready for simple upgrade. Few people got this in 1L limit only.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Nahi wo doubt me hi hai. Bola A/c number do to main pata karu ki kaise hua fir main karwa sakta hun aapka bhi.
Par wo bhi confirm nahi bola. Baar baar yahi bol raha tha ki main aapko mis-selling nahi karunga baaki log ki tarah:ROFLMAO:
He seems like my RM from ICICI. Totally incompetent. Bro, talk with the BM or another branch. (They are willing to help if you promise to shift account to their branch).