• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle Card in 2023?

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does it makes sense to take Pinnacle Card in 2023 with one time joining fees? (15k+ gst , 12k amazon voucher)
Also do people still get a free Indusind Account with this card?

Other option is Legend (5k + gst , 4k voucher) and eazydiner card ( paid, 2600+gst).
Usage of Indusind card is for sporadic flight and sales offers.

Hi Members
I have a question about credit cards that I was hoping someone with specific knowledge might be able to help me with.

I have been using an IndusInd Bank Pinnacle card for more than 5 years now, and I was wondering if this card is still a good option for users in 2023. Are there any benefits or features of the Pinnacle card that make it particularly useful or valuable if I keep holding this card

Alternatively, if the Pinnacle card is not as beneficial as it used to be, could you recommend any other IndusInd credit cards that I should consider switching to? for benefit purposes? I would be very grateful for any insights or experiences you might be able to share on this topic.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Does Legend has RSA benefit ?
Yes it has
Hi Members
I have a question about credit cards that I was hoping someone with specific knowledge might be able to help me with.

I have been using an IndusInd Bank Pinnacle card for more than 5 years now, and I was wondering if this card is still a good option for users in 2023. Are there any benefits or features of the Pinnacle card that make it particularly useful or valuable if I keep holding this card

Alternatively, if the Pinnacle card is not as beneficial as it used to be, could you recommend any other IndusInd credit cards that I should consider switching to? for benefit purposes? I would be very grateful for any insights or experiences you might be able to share on this topic.

Big benefit you will get zero balance exclusive account with pinnacle
Search threads here how to get that account by way of pinnacle

Hi Members

You can also checkout Easydiner credit card. If your Pinnacle card is LTF - would suggest keep the same and not go for other paid cards