• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle card 5k offer for new clients few days left then it will stop

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

As of now pinnacle card is offering with 5k fee and that will be getting reverse by spending 50k in 3 months. Very soon this offer will stop. So anyone new to indusind bank credit card can apply for the same.

Very few days left for this
I want to send you DM I dont see that option where it is , I want to apply . Can you please msg me

Dear All,

As of now pinnacle card is offering with 5k fee and that will be getting reverse by spending 50k in 3 months. Very soon this offer will stop. So anyone new to indusind bank credit card can apply for the same.

interested, and am NTB.
but have some doubt before applying.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Dude, don't publically share your personal number. You can get scammed easily if you make such mistakes
@shivamk Can you delete your comment. its showing his number.

I don't know what happened here...
But just a general reminder to everyone:
If some sensitive data is visible please use DM feature to let the person know, rather than quoting it here publicly , otherwise highlighting here results in more damage than the actual post
Thanks

manit

TF Buzz
Dear All,

I previously had eazydinner and platinum auro cc but right now I don't have any cc from Indusind so am I eligible?

I don't know what happened here...
But just a general reminder to everyone:
If some sensitive data is visible please use DM feature to let the person know, rather than quoting it here publicly , otherwise highlighting here results in more damage than the actual post
Thanks
I got it removed by mods immediately so don't worry its not leaked, atleast after i saw it.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got it removed by mods immediately so don't worry its not leaked, atleast after i saw it.
I understand...

It's for general public who is reading this .

They actually want to do good but end up doing harm..
It happened to me ..as I frequently share SS...
Thanks for doing right thing anyway

Last edited: