• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it End of Credit card Golden Days?

Trust Me

TF Ace
This will continue till
2) banks gives cards without due diligence or being strict in issuing CC just to expand their CC market share. (eg. IDFC wealth requires annual income of 36 lakhs or more, how many folks do you think got it via this route? Instead, bank gave wealth card just on the basis of C2C method if your existing CC has 5 lakhs limit and everyone knows how generous is ICICI in giving LE). Adding to this, today even HDFC Infinia doesn't feels exclusive anymore, I won't be surprised if Infinia and many other premium credit cards also gets more devalued (read point 2 again)

Hehe..... I love how you've found an ingenious solution to the whole problem! TF members reading your post would get stuck for ever in that infinite Do loop, and can't get out to run after all those lucrative cards in order to exploit them to death! Problem solved! 🙂

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Yes, I'm getting that offer every 15days and same with other grocery stores like Reliance smart, Spancers, more and Vmartyeah,

Yes, I'm getting that offer every 15days and same with other grocery stores like Reliance smart, Spancers, more and Vmart
Could you please share the exact process as to how you are availing the offer? I'm asking because every time I'm trying to switch on the location access to OneCard to access the offers, the payment goes through but the offer doesn't get triggered...

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hehe..... I love how you've found an ingenious solution to the whole problem! TF members reading your post would get stuck for ever in that infinite Do loop, and can't get out to run after all those lucrative cards in order to exploit them to death! Problem solved! 🙂
Yea this ULIP buy and cancel and get infinia hack is out of the box

Gaara

TF Ace
Could you please share the exact process as to how you are availing the offer? I'm asking because every time I'm trying to switch on the location access to OneCard to access the offers, the payment goes through but the offer doesn't get triggered...
Before making payment, we have to activate the offer.
It gives us 3 mins to do the transaction.
- As soon as they tell you the amount to be paid
- Open the app and activate the offer, (add them to favorites so it will be easy to find them in around you section)
- Activate the offer, it will show you a timer.
- Complete the card swipe before timer ends.

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Before making payment, we have to activate the offer.
It gives us 3 mins to do the transaction.
- As soon as they tell you the amount to be paid
- Open the app and activate the offer, (add them to favorites so it will be easy to find them in around you section)
- Activate the offer, it will show you a timer.
- Complete the card swipe before timer ends.
Yep, I'm doing exactly that, but I'm not getting any confirmation anywhere in the OneCard app that the extra value back/ discount will be credited...
How to make sure that the offer has clicked?

Gaara

TF Ace
Yep, I'm doing exactly that, but I'm not getting any confirmation anywhere in the OneCard app that the extra value back/ discount will be credited...
How to make sure that the offer has clicked?
That timer stops as soon as the transaction is done and it will show that your bonus will be credited in 10 days.
and check it again you have to go to arounds you section and click on offer you took.

AnungUnRama

TF Select
That timer stops as soon as the transaction is done and it will show that your bonus will be credited in 10 days.
and check it again you have to go to arounds you section and click on offer you took.
Well in my case the timer continues even after the payment, till it stops. At this point I'm not sure what else should I be doing to trigger the offer. Anyways, thanks for the input bro.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
D mart k pass bahut cash h
Accha bahut cash h thik h

Hum-karte-hai-prabandh-Mirzapur-Memes.jpg